Compex Legal Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Compex Legal Services

Order Processor/Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Compex Legal Services (Torrance, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied on Zip Recruiter, was contacted to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview lasted for about 15 minutes (make sure to ask what the next step is in the hiring process). We then set up an in-person interview. Before the interview, was giving a basic verbal and math test, along with a typing test. I was given my scores afterwards and then spoke with the hiring manager for the interview. I believe I heard back the following day.

Expeditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Compex Legal Services (San Bernardino, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

It was simple and easy. Only one person to interview with. Basic math and grammar test. And typing test. Was emailed an offer. Once I accepted I was given a week start date.

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Compex Legal Services (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied through the website and contacted by recruiter, the process took almost 3 weeks. Just one phone interview, go through the resume, general questions. Nothing special to say just a phone interview. the recruiter was not very nice, didn't say anything after done asking question, nothing about any introduction of the company or description of the position.

Interview Questions

• 1 Tell me a little bit of yourself
      2 salary requirement
      3 Work permit
      4 situation when you feel stressful
      5 how do you ensure your project is error free
      Answer Question

Order Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Compex Legal Services (Torrance, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Found out about position online. Had a 20 min. phone interview where I discussed my resume in specific to their job requirements. It was helpful to me that I had my resume and questions to ask after the interview which alleviated my nervousness. The interviewer asked whether I had any questions which I was easily able to ask because my list of questions were in front of me so it went smoothly. I was told that my skillset was a match and that I would be contacted by another rep for an in person interview once all other apps were interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Nothing diff just want specifics on how hour skills match what their seeking. I was asked how fast I type and I was told the pay $12-$13/hr . I highlight some of my strengths.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Compex Legal Services (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter. Initial meeting with manager, progressing to interview with VP. I'm not sure what else I can say, other than it was a simple process but this site demands a 50 word minimum in this section.

Interview Questions

• Interested in potential business you can bring to the table, industry contacts   1 Answer