Composite Engineering Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Composite Engineering Inc

Contracts Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Composite Engineering Inc (Roseville, CA) in April 2009.

Interview

Could tell by the interview process the Managers were over their heads. Undersold the work load and responsibility level. Don't assume they know the basics, but be careful not to talk down to the interviewer. Make sure you research the company - do not go in cold - look at the website.

Interview Questions

• So what can you tell me about how we can meet the FAR requirements?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very short - pretty accomodating make sure to ask for benefits to be paid for and you just might get them.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Composite Engineering Inc (Sacramento, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Very simple yet very comprehensive. You meet with 2 people in the area that you would be working in and then 2 more people later in a semi-related area you might work with.

Interview Questions

• What can you provide for the company?   1 Answer

Logistics Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Composite Engineering Inc (Roseville, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

Three separate interviews. First interview with HR rep, over arching previous work experience and some of the job position roles. Second interview with functional manager and VP of programs. This interview was much more detailed about the job and my experience as a good fit. Final interview was in person with program managers, hiring manager and VP of programs.

Interview Questions

• Whether I saw myself as a profession student because I was seeking my doctoral degree.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was little negotiation for salary, bonus or relocation. I was promised a bonus percentage I never received but did receive some added relocation dollars after a miscommunication on how the relocation dollars under the IRS rules could be used as tax free expenses.

Mechanical Inspector IV Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Composite Engineering Inc (Roseville, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Talked to recruiter several times via phone and email. Explained strengths and weaknesses. Explained thoroughly that I was not too experienced in one specific area, as told it would not be a problem. Was asked repeatedly the same questions at interview relating to the skill I was not proficient in. Was contacted via email to find out that I was not a fit because of that one specific skill.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with QMS? Are you willing to travel? Can you program a CMM? How many years aerospace experience do you have?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Composite Engineering Inc.

Interview

Smile, enjoy the big parking lot. They are some fairly good restaurants - avoid the Mexican food - it'll give you the quirts. They have a very nice Whole Foods - recommend the fish and chips.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was a mistake to accept. They didn't tell me about the toilet situation.