Compunnel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Braintree, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Compunnel (Braintree, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

Smooth and no pressure on the person being interviewed. The recruiters specialize in understanding your needs and requirements and get you precisely what you desire. They try to understand your strengths and weaknesses and create a profile for you. Once your profile is on their hot-list, you'll be getting calls from so many places - you wouldn't believe your skills are required at so many companies in the United States.

Interview Questions

• Q. Name 5 technologies that you are strong at.   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Compunnel.

Interview

Basic, not too many technical questions. The asked about the previous work exp. it was a one step interview process. No test involved. First round included the technical and the HR interview.

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Compunnel.

Interview

Send resume and if you have real experience they will find or market your resume to get client position. Depends on the experience or MS your resume will be marketed for client jobs.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Compunnel (Green Bay, WI) in June 2017.

Interview

The recruiter contacted me with details and employee benefits. I submitted my resume and fixed a brief technical screening that wen well. So the recruiter sent my resume to the marketing team there along documents required for marketing and the marketing team started submitting my resume to their clients. Since then I have had 3 interviews on Java and J2EE related technologies that mostly contained advanced Java questions.

Interview Questions

• 1) Describe your project architecture.
      2) What was your role on the project.
      3) What were your daily responsibilities.
      4) Explain some difficult technical challenges faced in the most recent project and how did you resolve them.
      5) Differentiate between various versions of Java.
      6) Differentiate between various UI frameworks.
      7) Difference between List and Map and which one to choose from a performance standpoint.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Compunnel (Portland, OR) in April 2017.

Interview

Compunnel didn't participate in the interview, but their client did. The process on Compunnel's side is not streamlined and is a bit convoluted. Their clients (companies who actually hire people) on the other hand were swift and professional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an angry client   Answer Question

Computer Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Compunnel (Irvine, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by the client. There were 3 people who interviewed me. Most of the questions were for a full stack developer (front end, core Java, web frame works - spring, simple SQLs..)

Oracle Applications Express Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Compunnel (Pensacola, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

They asked how many years I had with APEX. Asked some detailed questions about how I would handle solutions of problems using APEX. Described the job requirements and asked If I could handle them?

Interview Questions

• Did I ever used dynamic actions and if so for what reason.   1 Answer

Blender Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sturtevant, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Compunnel (Sturtevant, WI) in June 2018.

Interview

Ask bout my skills,safety & also people skills. I was told of all the requirements & over time hours ,which I agreed. It was refreshing, honest & straight forward

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Compunnel (Noida (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Round 1.
    Machine Test: Gives you 10 question sheet and solve any two according to experience level at least one easy and one advanced question.

Round 2.
    Technical Round:Entity framework question, LINQ question, OOPs Concept question, ADO.NET question, Architectural Pattern question, Asp.net MVC question, Kendo UI question, SQL Server question.

Round 3:
    Hr Manager.

Interview Questions

• Left Join in LINQ on multiple field.   1 Answer
    • Into keyword in LINQ   1 Answer
    • Pass multiple model to MVC view.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Compunnel (Noida (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

There were 3 technical round, 1st was telephonic , 2nd was machine test and then one more technical round. I was appeared for angularJs, combination of Asp.Net MVC. the telephonic was just a technical discussion type.The basic criteria is machine test. Which they took at there place.Machine test was to test analytical and coding practice.

Interview Questions

• In machine test they wana test the programming practice, There were some algo base questions of average and complex category in average the programs were like fibonacii series and in complex there is something like longest string find. The programs are not so much complex the main thing is there criteria. The code should be reusable, exception handling should be proper and bla bla. So that should satisfied.   Answer Question