Compunnel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 3, 2017

2.6

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Compunnel (Green Bay, WI) in June 2017.

Interview

The recruiter contacted me with details and employee benefits. I submitted my resume and fixed a brief technical screening that wen well. So the recruiter sent my resume to the marketing team there along documents required for marketing and the marketing team started submitting my resume to their clients. Since then I have had 3 interviews on Java and J2EE related technologies that mostly contained advanced Java questions.

Interview Questions

• 1) Describe your project architecture.
      2) What was your role on the project.
      3) What were your daily responsibilities.
      4) Explain some difficult technical challenges faced in the most recent project and how did you resolve them.
      5) Differentiate between various versions of Java.
      6) Differentiate between various UI frameworks.
      7) Difference between List and Map and which one to choose from a performance standpoint.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Compunnel (Portland, OR) in April 2017.

Interview

Compunnel didn't participate in the interview, but their client did. The process on Compunnel's side is not streamlined and is a bit convoluted. Their clients (companies who actually hire people) on the other hand were swift and professional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an angry client   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Compunnel.

Interview

Send resume and if you have real experience they will find or market your resume to get client position. Depends on the experience or MS your resume will be marketed for client jobs.

Oracle Applications Express Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Compunnel (Pensacola, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

They asked how many years I had with APEX. Asked some detailed questions about how I would handle solutions of problems using APEX. Described the job requirements and asked If I could handle them?

Interview Questions

• Did I ever used dynamic actions and if so for what reason.   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Compunnel.

Interview

Basic, not too many technical questions. The asked about the previous work exp. it was a one step interview process. No test involved. First round included the technical and the HR interview.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Braintree, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Compunnel (Braintree, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

Smooth and no pressure on the person being interviewed. The recruiters specialize in understanding your needs and requirements and get you precisely what you desire. They try to understand your strengths and weaknesses and create a profile for you. Once your profile is on their hot-list, you'll be getting calls from so many places - you wouldn't believe your skills are required at so many companies in the United States.

Computer Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Compunnel (Irvine, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by the client. There were 3 people who interviewed me. Most of the questions were for a full stack developer (front end, core Java, web frame works - spring, simple SQLs..)

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Compunnel (Noida (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

It was quite easy. You must know SQL and Website testing along with some information of Automation too. They prefer to give you an opportunity to showcase some of the positive strengths. Your basics should be clear enough and you are good to go.

Instructional Designer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Compunnel (Noida (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

It took them around 2 months to tell me that the opening was frozen by their upper management.I gave the hr round and written(Aptitude+English) in February. A week later they told me that I was selected on the phone. A week later a personal interview took place with the VP. Its result was conveyed yet another 7-10 days later. After they kept stalling me for good for a month or so, they told me joining would start in April and they just informed me that the entry has been frozen and sorry and stuff. Highly unprofessional behaviour.

Interview Questions

• Tell me everything about yourself , likes, dislikes
      Counter arguments & stuff.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Compunnel (Noida (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

There were 3 technical round, 1st was telephonic , 2nd was machine test and then one more technical round. I was appeared for angularJs, combination of Asp.Net MVC. the telephonic was just a technical discussion type.The basic criteria is machine test. Which they took at there place.Machine test was to test analytical and coding practice.

Interview Questions

• In machine test they wana test the programming practice, There were some algo base questions of average and complex category in average the programs were like fibonacii series and in complex there is something like longest string find. The programs are not so much complex the main thing is there criteria. The code should be reusable, exception handling should be proper and bla bla. So that should satisfied.   Answer Question