Concentric Health Experience Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Concentric Health Experience

Group Copy Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Concentric Health Experience (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

i met with 3 people on a Thursday. One was from HR, one was an ACD (who would be my supervisor) and the other her supervisor. Each meeting was about 30 minutes as planned. No one had reserved a room so it was held in a rather unimpressive space with beanbag seating.

Interview Questions

• They had an urgent need as the workload was unmanageable. So they wanted to know if I had relevant experience and could hit the ground running, as they say.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Concentric Health Experience (New York, NY).

Interview

Mostly questions regarding who you are, why you're interested in the position, and leadership questions. The in-person interview is much more relaxed, due to the informal setting. The time between your phone interview and the in person interview may be around a month or longer, depending on their schedule. Personally, I did mine exactly one month later, which is a long time to prep.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a project that you worked on that impacted you the most.   Answer Question

IT Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Concentric Health Experience (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Had a phone screen with an external recruiter followed by a phone interview with HR. This was followed by an in person interview with hiring manager and creative director, and subsequently a final interview with founder/SVP. Respectful and fair process. They did take a kind of long time between each interview, but not outrageously so. I was in the final 3 but did not get the job, but I would consider working with them in the future based on the professionalism shown during the process.

Interview Questions

• General questions about background, how you would adapt to certain situations   Answer Question