Constantin Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 3, 2017

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Constantin Associates

Intern Interview

Interview

Normal interview questions for entry level auditor position. 3 rounds. Some behavior questions and everything about your resume, so be familiar with your past experience. However, they never sent any rejection email or reply your follow up emails. I heard nothing from them after interviewing with their Director.

Interview Questions

• What form did you use in your past tax related experience?   Answer Question

Accounting Intern Interview

Interview

This company is totally sketchy and unprofessional. Had phone and onsite interview up to 3 hours, I never heard back from them again, not even a rejection or update, they didn't respond to my follow up email regarding interview result either.

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Interviewed once with partner, and received an offer immediately. Hiring process very easy and straightforward.

Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Constantin Associates (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Got a skype interview for 1 hour. 3 days later, a second interview that lasted 1hour. One week later, got an offer by email then received a letter by post asking me to fill a contract and return it to the firm.