Contemporary VA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Contemporary VA Interview Questions

Interviews at Contemporary VA

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Contemporary VA

Virtual Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Contemporary VA in June 2016.

Interview

Phone interview-Recruiter wouldn't answer my questions related to the contract needed to be signed before starting work. They make you sign away your rights to work as a VA for anyone else 2 years after you work for them according to a Glassdoor review. When I asked this, my interview was pretty much over. This seems similar to a scam like company, operating off the backs of those who will do anything to work from home to be near their families.

Interview Questions

• Do you have the available equipment needed to work at home?   1 Answer

Contemporary VA Response

Mar 25, 2017 – Human Resources

Thank you for applying to work with our CVA team. I am sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience. If you have any specific additional feedback on our interview process, please reach out to our... More

PVA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Contemporary VA.

Interview

When you apply, you submit a questionnaire. If you have the appropriate skills, you will notify you via email. I was waiting for a longer interview process but there was actually no phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Scenarios that you may be in if you were in the job, regarding clients.   1 Answer

Contemporary VA Response

Mar 25, 2017 – Human Resources

Thank you for applying to work with our CVA team! If you have any additional feedback on your initial hiring experience, please reach out to our Human Resources department at any time.

Virtual Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Contemporary VA in February 2014.

Interview

I didn't actually speak to anyone until after I was hired. It was a virtual question and answer interview. It was mostly open ended and open to interpretation, but good situational questions that apply to the work environment.

Interview Questions

• If it is the end of the day and you receive several emails from a client all requesting immediate assistance how would you handle?   1 Answer