Contessa Premium Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Contessa Premium Foods Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Contessa Premium Foods

Sales Manager Interview

Interview

I was referred by a work colleague and had actually met the interviewer once before at an industry function. First was a phone screen and then we met in person. Questions centered on what companies I knew in the industry - who I had strong relationships with - and could I deliver them going forward. Other than that the questions were fairly routine. Duties were described to me and were straightforward. Nothing was ever said to me about the eccentric owner.

Food Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Pedro, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Contessa Premium Foods (San Pedro, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

3 interviews

2-Telephonic interviews, 1- personal interview.
    1.5 month process for interview before job offer.

Got info on the opening from a recruiter, had first interview with the recruiter, 1 telephonic interview with HR, 1 telephonic interview with PD manager, 1 personal interview with PD Manager, R&D Manager & Specifications manager.

Interview Questions

• None very difficult questions.
      1) Why do you think you will be a good fit for the position.
      2) Do you have hands on experience working in lab?
      3) Do you like cooking?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I accepted the offer right away since It was a good opportunity and decent offer.

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Contessa Premium Foods in January 2009.

Interview

This seemed to be your standard interview process. There was a phone screen, a first and then a second interview followed by a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Very typical. Tell me about your work experience and then they went over my resume with me.   Answer Question