Cook Medical Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 6, 2017

2.9

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Cook Medical Inc (Bloomington, IN).

Interview

Phone interview with HR and the last person who held the PM job.

Very general questions. Interviewer could not move beyond why I left my last position. My instincts tell me that he was more concerned with not selecting the wrong candidate than selecting the correct candidate.

Came across that both of them were very concerned with the Catalent acquisition of Cook.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cook Medical Inc (West Lafayette, IN).

Interview

Applied through University. HR contacted me shortly after for a quick phone interview with two engineers. Asked about background then asked technical questions (some of which were relevant to the convo and others not). Within a day or so I got invited onsite.
    At the onsite I presented to a panel of 10 ppl or so for what was supposed to be a 20 minute technical presentation. I got questioned for another hour after the presentation for things related to my presentation - as well as topical questions they had planned. To be honest, I was not as prepared as I thought for the presentation and at a certain point it became embarrassing. Definitely a life lesson. Most of my negativity comes from my shortcomings - but regardless, one of the panel members seemed very condescending, and overall it was a very intense scenario. Not suprisingly, HR told me 2 weeks later they were moving on and not to contact back. The position and work seemed awesome, but the people and environment made me reconsider.
    HR and their hiring process was very streamlined and processed.

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cook Medical Inc in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Received an email from HR to set up a phone interview with her. Basic phone interview that lasted 30 min. Set up face to face interview for 2 weeks later when managers were going to be in town. Face to face was with 3 people (Regional Manager, Corporate Accounts Manager, and Clinical Director).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. What do you like to do in your free time? Do you like to travel?   Answer Question

HR Generalist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cook Medical Inc.

Interview

Interview went well, had to contact Cook after 2 weeks to find out that the job had been offered to someone else. It would be appropriate to receive a phone call on the outcome of the process.

Regulatory Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cook Medical Inc.

Interview

The interview process began with a 30 minute phone interview with HR. Afterwards, a second round of interviews was conducted on the phone where two people within the department spoke to at once. If that fairly well, then the third step was an onsite interview. This step takes the whole day since you are being interviewed by 1-4 people at once in various locations on-site. If selected afterwards, HR will contact you in 2-4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why this company? Do you know anyone currently employed?   Answer Question

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cook Medical Inc (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2017.

Interview

Phone screen (easy), then they set up an in person interview at a hotel with a panel of three managers. They ask you some pretty oddball questions. If you pass then they invite you to Bloomington, IN for a dinner with other competing applicants followed by all day interviews the next day. They never invited me, but the interview was on a Thursday afternoon and they expected me to drop everything for them and spend the following Monday/Tuesday with them if I was invited. They would have called me Friday and told me that I needed to be in Bloomington on Mon/Tues with no notice. I think it's ridiculous that they expect you to drop everything and come spend two days with them (with no notice) for a job that you may or may not get...

Interview Questions

• If you could be any animal, what would you be? If you were on a deserted island, what three things would you bring? If you wrote a book about sales, describe five chapters in that book.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cook Medical Inc (East Lansing, MI) in September 2017.

Interview

After meeting with a requiter at a fair they scheduled an interview the next day. The interviewer was nice and asked the general interview questions such as your education, experience, etc.

Interview Questions

• What was one big challenge thus far in your life and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cook Medical Inc in September 2017.

Interview

The job was posted on the company web site. You had to apply on the site and fill out pages of information even though some was already reflected on your resume. Human Resources then scheduled a phone screening and selected applicants were scheduled for an in person interview with the manager. After two in person interviews with the manager someone was selected to advance.

Regulatory Affairs Specialist I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cook Medical Inc in June 2017.

Interview

I had applied online for the position and received an email after 2-3 weeks for a phone interview. The phone interview went pretty well but never heard back from them.

Animation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cook Medical Inc (Bloomington, IN).

Interview

I was working as PSSQC in Ellettsville with Cook for a few years until the animator job opened up. The interview took place in Bloomington with two managers. After the initial interview, the position took 2 months to fill.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer