CoreMedical Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at CoreMedical Group

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CoreMedical Group (Manchester, NH) in April 2017.

Interview

Two interview process. Went for first interview- casual conversation, want to know about you personally to see if you would be a good fit for their team. Second interview is with the training manager to see if you would do well with their training program.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about who you are and what you like to do?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CoreMedical Group (Manchester, NH) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online then had a phone interview followed by two face to face interviews. The internal recruiter was professional and nice and helpful throughout the process. There were some drawbacks including a very low base salary and a unique training process where you're hired but not guaranteed a position until after you complete their training course. In addition, you don't find out what position you're getting until you've completed their training. Yet, the biggest negative for me was the hiring manager. He re-scheduled our interview once, and when we did meet he was more than 30 minutes late for our meeting, and he only wanted to talk about himself. Then, I was told he may have me come back to "dig a little deeper..." even though we would have had more than enough time to "dig deeper" if he wasn't 30 minutes late for our meeting and talked about himself for majority of the meeting.

Relocation Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, NH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CoreMedical Group (Salem, NH).

Interview

I met with Karen for my interview as a relocation coordinator. She was so pleasant and made me instantly feel comfortable with her. She did a great job explaining what the job would require and really sold me on the company almost immediately. Unfortunately, they decided to hire somebody with more experience but I still really enjoyed meeting with her and Kate.

Interview Questions

CoreMedical Group Response

Aug 19, 2016 – Marketing Manager

Thank you for the great feedback! We're glad to hear you enjoyed the interview process and your meeting with Karen and Kate. We hope you'll apply for future positions with us!

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CoreMedical Group.

Interview

It was a long time ago but I thought it was unique and interesting. I enjoyed being interviewed and was pleasantly surprised when others I had worked with at another company joined in.

Payroll/Billing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CoreMedical Group (Salem, NH).

Interview

My initial interview was conducted on a Saturday morning. The HR manager sold me on the company to the point that I would have taken any position offered. I loved what I was told about this company, and almost six years later, I still love this company!

Interview Questions

• The only thing unexpected during my initial interview was learning how community and ecologically minded the company is.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CoreMedical Group (Wichita, KS) in July 2012.

Interview

I was informed that I would be getting a call from the prospective employer at an estimated time on a particular day. I was then called and interviewed over the phone by prospective employers in various different locations. I was either informed of my job offer during this interview, or I was later called by my recruiter and informed of the potential hire or offer. For each interview that I have had, I have gotten a job offer.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience do you have in your area?   1 Answer