CoreMedical Group Reviews | Glassdoor

CoreMedical Group Reviews

Updated November 7, 2017

Full-timePart-time

3.7
CoreMedical Group President & CEO Armand L. Circharo Jr.
Armand L. Circharo Jr.

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Core is a great company, especially for a new grad who wants to work hard (in 3 reviews)

• Core culture is driven by motivated individuals who bring drive and competition to the forefront (in 2 reviews)

Cons
  • Management has no prior management experience before working here (in 2 reviews)

• have to stay on top of them for everything (in 2 reviews)

1. "Recruiter"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

I have been working at CoreMedical Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Culture, compensation, work-life balance

Cons

I don't have any cons at this time!

2. "You get what you put in. Plus a bunch of great people"

I have been working at CoreMedical Group full-time

Pros

Core culture is driven by motivated individuals who bring drive and competition to the forefront. Managers are communicative and attentive. Core provides both the tools and opportunity to find success. Employees who are not accountable, driven, and open to feedback will find this place challenging.

Cons

If you aren’t interested in working hard and bring your best to the office every day, Core won’t be a good fit for you.

3. "Traveling"

I have been working at CoreMedical Group full-time

Pros

Good company to work for.

Cons

None at time of this review

4. "Do not apply here ever"

I worked at CoreMedical Group part-time

Pros

No good words come to mind

Cons

Phony fake people who work together to maximize profit despite the hard workers who do all the work. Ruthless non communicators

Advice to Management

Reorganize

5. "recruiter"

I have been working at CoreMedical Group full-time

Pros

great, competitive environment for young professionals

Cons

nothing for me to share here

"Short Sited Management"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Manchester, NH
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Manchester, NH

I worked at CoreMedical Group full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Compensation. Being a top performer definitely pays.

Cons

The culture and treatment of employees is not as great. Job constantly threatened and constantly reminded that you're replaceable despite being a top performer

Advice to Management

Hire people you can trust to do the work they're hired to do instead of the slave driving routine. Intelligent hardworking people will avoid.

Jul 10, 2017 – Marketing Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to provide a professional working environment where employees can succeed professionally, personally, and financially, and your feedback has been passed on to... More

7. "Great Company!"

I worked at CoreMedical Group full-time

Pros

Core is a great company, especially for a new grad who wants to work hard. The potential to make lot's of money is there. I loved the charity work. Most people are kind and gracious.

Cons

HR Director role needs to be more professional and unbiased rather than run by fear or favoritism. Communication is a big issue especially with management to staff and department to department.

Advice to Management

Instead of trying to be on the same level as your employees, be a leader and be professional at all times.

8. "Does what it says"

Current Employee - Allied Health Recruiter
    Current Employee - Allied Health Recruiter

I have been working at CoreMedical Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

CoreMedical Group Truly assists Healthcare Professionals with finding their perfect fit in this high demand healthcare industry

Cons

Very competitive industry, but we are working with the best professionals out their and they are in demand so its hard to fault that.

Advice to Management

Keep it up

"Unethical Company"

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Salem, NH
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Salem, NH

I worked at CoreMedical Group full-time

Pros

If you're willing to sacrifice your self worth and work 24/7, you can potentially make a lot of money that you then have no time or energy to enjoy.

Cons

The immature and unethical behavior of management and employees is disgraceful. Even the reviews on here appear to have been coerced or faked. 8 reviews were added between April 19th and 22nd. Pretty big coincidence. More likely that management noticed how low their rating was and "asked" people to write positive reviews or just wrote them themselves. And that pales in comparison to the rest of this company's dishonest and despicable behavior. There's a picture on their website of the administrative department and 9 out of the 13 people in the picture are no longer there. And for good reason. Moving on from this company was the best decision I ever made.

Advice to Management

Hire new management with experience and professionalism.

Nov 18, 2016 – Marketing Manager

We're sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience at Core. We do pride ourselves on the tenure and experience of our management team - many have been with Core for a number of years. We... More

"A lot of help needed with management"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Salem, NH
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Salem, NH

I worked at CoreMedical Group (Less than a year)

Pros

I believe this is a job for a new grad, or someone whose never worked in a sales environment before. There's a lot of potential in the long run as a recruiter/account executive if youre willing to do 55+ hours and be micromanaged through the whole process. You can tell they're really trying as an organization to create something different, they just need a positive outside influence to bring a new way of thinking to management. There are also some really great employees that work here who have put a lot of hard work in that are well compensated for it and are actually really nice, funny, and genuine.

Cons

Depending on the division you work with, it could be a different envrionment. Management has no prior management experience before working here. A lot of contradictions from team leaders, to management, to the staff, I didn't see any solid communication from any parties. You're underpaid for the amount of time you put in if you've ever been compensated for your time and performance prior to working here. When I interviewed here, I was supposed to be interviewing for an account executive role, then during the interview I found out that one recruiter was fired, while another had just quit that morning. I should've have seen that as a red flag initially, but was persuaded to the recruiter position which has a huge turnover rate within the company. I do still believe this could be a good role for someone who can truly put the time in initially for a solid 12 months.

Advice to Management

Build on positives from new hires, send managers to growth groups with other new managers from other companies to truly understand what leadership looks like. Focus more on salesmanship, goals, strengths and weaknesses, and treat everyone the same within your sales force to create a positive work environment with the growth and changes within the company. Hire outside managers with previous management experience and see what new practices, attributes, energy, and positive culture they can bring to the table as leaders.

Oct 6, 2016 – Marketing Manager

Thank you for your feedback - we've shared this with our management team.