Corporate Accountability International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Corporate Accountability International Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Corporate Accountability International

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Corporate Accountability International (Boston, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

In Person: Warm and welcoming. Several people came up and introduced themselves to me in the lobby while I was waiting.

The two interviewers introduced themselves thoroughly explaining their background, career paths and how they started working there. They made me feel comfortable. Their questions were thoughtful and not intimidating.

I haven't heard back yet. It has been less than a week but it was a positive interviewing experience. First there was a phone interview. When I hear back, I could have an additional interview with the director.

Interview Questions

• Why do you have an interest in fighting large corporations?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Corporate Accountability International (Boston, MA) in September 2014.

Interview

Phone Screen and In Person Interview. Questions about my commitment and history, as well as my opinions about the role of corporations in the world. Not too difficult, but go in prepared about their campaigns.

Campaign Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Corporate Accountability International.

Interview

I applied online, was called for a phone screen (really basic questions about myself, my interests, my experience). The interview was similarly fairly easy, though they were pretty specific about asking how I view corporations, and a corporation's role in politics, public health, etc

Interview Questions

• Questions about corporations, what I think of them, why I care   Answer Question

Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Corporate Accountability International (Boston, MA) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview process was long, thorough, scrutinizing, professional, impressive, and felt endless. The culture, partly because of their mission and partly because of the ED's style, was completely untrusting. The number of people I met with felt endless, but I did appreciate the thoroughness of the interview process. The recruitment officer was very professional, also thorough and extremely good at on-boarding once I was hired.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know what kind of philanthropic connections I had   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was glad I took my time and slowly negotiated upward. I had hoped for more flex hours and telecommuting. The culture did not support this except for the ED and the head of security.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Corporate Accountability International (Boston, MA) in April 2011.

Interview

After applying online, the first stage was a phone interview who would later become my direct supervisor. No real surprises; just asked about my background, resume, interests, and relevant experience related to the position. The next step was an interview with the same person and another, more senior member of staff. Again, no real trick questions; each of them introduced themselves and their background, and I was asked to do the same, before general interview questions. Nothing really tricky and no IQ tests or anything like that; for the internship, the main thing that they wanted to see was if I was a fit personality-wise and goal-wise. Everyone was very friendly and accomodating, and it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Corporate Accountability International?   1 Answer