CoxHealth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Clinic Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CoxHealth (Springfield, MO) in June 2016.

Interview

Basic interview process. The first interview is 1 on 1 with hiring manager. There may be a second interview with the providers and/or staff of the clinic. Series of behavioral questions such as 'tell me about a time when you worked through conflict', 'tell me about a time you had way too much to do and deadlines to meet, how did you handle that'.

Interview Questions

• 'tell me about a time when you worked through conflict'   Answer Question

Membership Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CoxHealth (Springfield, MO).

Interview

Interviewed with two managers; they took turns asking mostly behavioral questions. They remained very neutral, so it was hard to read if they were feeling positive or negative about me.

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Branson, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CoxHealth (Branson, MO) in January 2015.

Interview

I filled out the application online. I was then called by the nurse manager to set up an interview. The interview was in a panel format, and then I was later called by the recruiter to be offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult coworker and how you worked with them.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CoxHealth (Springfield, MO) in April 2012.

Interview

Phone interview, then panel/group interview with presentation. The process moved right along and they maintained good communication with me. People were friendly, polite, attentive to my presentation. I'm not sure the job was well-defined - they might need to do some more work on exactly what the position responsibilities are. People were well dressed -- not stuffy, but not casual -- and seemed rather sophisticated but the overall culture seemed to be a bit old-school. The position was exempt and my impression was that it would require considerably more than 40 hours/week.

Interview Questions

Pay and benefits (vacation allowance) were - disappointingly - not what I was looking for.

Phlebotomy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CoxHealth (Springfield, MO) in April 2009.

Interview

Went on a tour, seemed to be going well, never heard back, only to find out that person was let go!!

Interview Questions

• What would cause you to miss work?   1 Answer

Phlebotomy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CoxHealth (Springfield, MO) in October 2015.

Interview

They set up the interview about 1 1/2 weeks after application was submitted. Pretty standard questions. Job offer came a week after interview. If offered a job you do need to pass a urine drug screen and background check.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where a problem was occurring and tell us how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Pca Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CoxHealth (Springfield, MO) in January 2012.

Interview

You apply online and IF you get an interview, you go in, answer many questions and are given some paperwork to complete. Then you go to have blood work, TB test and drug testing done. You have to have certain vaccinations show in your blood work or you must get boosters. You also must pass the drug screen. You take this paperwork back to the hr office.

Interview Questions

• Experience in different, relevant situations and what I did to resolve the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Branson, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CoxHealth (Branson, MO).

Interview

I went through two different interview processes. The first was with Human Relations and the second was with my possible employers (the managers on the floor that I was interested in). For the most part, what they wanted to know was that I was competent, committed, teachable, dependable, and that I truly cared for people.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a time that you messed up and how did you handle that situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CoxHealth (Springfield, MO).

Interview

It was brief and straight to the point. Expectations were clearly defined. Skills were reviewed and there was quite a big of testing. I knew before I left the interview that I got the job (pending drug test).

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CoxHealth.

Interview

Most was done on the phone. HR not real friendly and hard to reach. I could never reach the manager to ask questions. Management was not engaged in the process