CoxHealth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CoxHealth Interview Questions

Interviews at CoxHealth

2.8

Security Officer Interview

Interview

Received a call to do a video interview, and that an HR person would contact me. Got the call next day, and they sent an email with a link to the video website. Set it up, had a lot of practice and time to answer five questions. Very relaxing.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CoxHealth.

Interview

Two on one interview with nurse manager and tech/nurse. Very laidback and followed a generic script of questions. Stress of interview depends on which nurse or tech sits in.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you made a mistake. What did you do to correct it?   Answer Question

Nurse Assistant Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CoxHealth (Springfield, MO).

Interview

Applied online, received a confirmation email, and a phone call to set up interview within a couple days. Interviewed and accepted offer within one week. Great communication, the recruiter made herself readily available to answer questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you have a huge workload and approaching deadline?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you were disciplined by a supervisor, how did you react/respond?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CoxHealth (Springfield, MO).

Interview

When I was hired for this position I first had an interview with the supervisor. After that went well I had a second interview with a panel of staff. It was a bit overwhelming at the time, but it was nice to get an idea of the work environment with the staff there.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you had to deal with a conflict in the workplace?   1 Answer

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CoxHealth (Springfield, MO) in June 2018.

Interview

You went in and set down in the main RN'S office with a one on one. I was asked a couple questions with how i would respond to certain circumstances and he went over the job functions and asked if i could handle it.

Central Process Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CoxHealth.

Interview

Straight Forward. Manager was a blank slate and professional. No false hopes to mislead the candidate. Staff used 2 supervisors to perform the interview. The process was quick. I applied and was called for an interview less than a week.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CoxHealth.

Interview

Most was done on the phone. HR not real friendly and hard to reach. I could never reach the manager to ask questions. Management was not engaged in the process

Membership Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CoxHealth (Springfield, MO).

Interview

Interviewed with two managers; they took turns asking mostly behavioral questions. They remained very neutral, so it was hard to read if they were feeling positive or negative about me.

E D Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CoxHealth (Springfield, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

The hiring process is very easy. They board I interviewed with were very professional yet easy going. I found their questions were not very intimidating at all. They offered the job to on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you were challenged to do the right thing.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CoxHealth (Springfield, MO).

Interview

It was brief and straight to the point. Expectations were clearly defined. Skills were reviewed and there was quite a big of testing. I knew before I left the interview that I got the job (pending drug test).