CoxHealth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CoxHealth Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2017

2.7

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CoxHealth.

Interview

Most was done on the phone. HR not real friendly and hard to reach. I could never reach the manager to ask questions. Management was not engaged in the process

Membership Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CoxHealth (Springfield, MO).

Interview

Interviewed with two managers; they took turns asking mostly behavioral questions. They remained very neutral, so it was hard to read if they were feeling positive or negative about me.

E D Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CoxHealth (Springfield, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

The hiring process is very easy. They board I interviewed with were very professional yet easy going. I found their questions were not very intimidating at all. They offered the job to on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you were challenged to do the right thing.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CoxHealth (Springfield, MO).

Interview

It was brief and straight to the point. Expectations were clearly defined. Skills were reviewed and there was quite a big of testing. I knew before I left the interview that I got the job (pending drug test).

PSA/Patient Safety Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CoxHealth (Springfield, MO) in August 2016.

Interview

Got called about two days after applying, went in the next morning after the call, had a few questions about how I handle situations, and got called about a week later saying I got the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle someone who was upset?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't really have a negotiation besides when I was able to start

Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CoxHealth (Springfield, MO).

Interview

Had 2 interviews same day. Their hiring process is kinda long. First had a peer interview with 2 current employees in the department who were very nice and easy to talk with. Second interview was with the department manager and supervisor. They were nice also. Was told what days and hours they were needing help with. Asked me if I could work those hours.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict, give an example of a situation in where you dealt with someone that didn't agree with you.   Answer Question
    • Different opinions from other employees   Answer Question

Clinic Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CoxHealth (Springfield, MO) in June 2016.

Interview

Basic interview process. The first interview is 1 on 1 with hiring manager. There may be a second interview with the providers and/or staff of the clinic. Series of behavioral questions such as 'tell me about a time when you worked through conflict', 'tell me about a time you had way too much to do and deadlines to meet, how did you handle that'.

Interview Questions

• 'tell me about a time when you worked through conflict'   Answer Question

Phlebotomy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CoxHealth (Springfield, MO) in October 2015.

Interview

They set up the interview about 1 1/2 weeks after application was submitted. Pretty standard questions. Job offer came a week after interview. If offered a job you do need to pass a urine drug screen and background check.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where a problem was occurring and tell us how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Family Nurse Practirioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CoxHealth (Springfield, MO) in September 2015.

Interview

The process was streamlined, and the interview was simply a review of the CV and general questions about experience. Cox does require a credentialing process that can take 1-3 months to complete, so plan accordingly. They also require a non compete clause in the contract, for a 50 mile radius.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The salary and benefits package were very generous, over my expectations. I fortunately did not have to negotiate

Same Day Surgery Nurse and PACU Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CoxHealth (Springfield, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

Had a lot of pre-scripted questions for me to answer. Two people were interviewing me for two different positions. It became very confusing because the hours that were posted for the positions were not accurate. The interviewers did not always agree with one another on specific aspects of the job. It made me feel a little awkward when they were not real clear on the hours and expectations.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with the last confrontation you had with your supervisor?   1 Answer