CoxHealth Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 40 of over 40 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

CoxHealth

Application

I interviewed at CoxHealth

Interview

interview process was very well put together. I didnt feel l was judged at all. people seem very nice and am excited to work with them! I didn't feel like the interview was extremely hard which i loved

Interview Questions
  • name a time when you had a conflict with a customer and how did you resolve it?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CoxHealth (Springfield, MO) in Jul 2021

Interview

Submit portfolio. I had to first complete a one way virtual interview. I think the objective for that is just to comb through applicants and make first impressions. Then there was a first interview with their creative team. After that you are assigned sample projects to complete and then you may or may not get selected for a second interview. All of this has been virtual because of covid.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to tell them more about myself (in the professional sense).

CoxHealth

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CoxHealth

Interview

An introductory phone interview was conducted first, followed by an in person interview. In person questions were framed in a behavioral context while being asked to describe instances in which a situation occurred and how you dealt with it as a therapist.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you disagreed with a COTA's treatment and how you handled it.

CoxHealth

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CoxHealth

Interview

Panel interview with members of unit. Questions are predetermined by HR. Those interviewing the interested party cannot ask questions except those on the list. Face to face interviews are preferred but phone interviews may also be conducted.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of time you had a conflict with another coworker and how did you handle this?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lamar, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CoxHealth (Lamar, MO) in Aug 2020

Interview

Phone call from HR and setting up a live interview. Met with Office Manager and assistant, was explained the interview process would consist of 3 interview, with this being the first and progress to each level with the final level being with the CEO of the facility.

Interview Questions
  • What was the most challenging thing upon becoming a Nurse Practitioner to overcome?

CoxHealth

Application

I interviewed at CoxHealth

Interview

Received a call to do a video interview, and that an HR person would contact me. Got the call next day, and they sent an email with a link to the video website. Set it up, had a lot of practice and time to answer five questions. Very relaxing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CoxHealth

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at CoxHealth in Jan 2020

Interview

Interview process was a series of interviews, recorded and in-person. The initial interview gives you unlimited attempts to record yourself answering three questions. The next interview was a panel interview with three individuals. Hiring process took approximately two months.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CoxHealth (Springfield, MO) in Dec 2019

Interview

HR receives application, Decides if you are an eligible candidate for the position, Sends application to the department, Supervisor or office manager calls to offer an interview, Meet for interview (sometimes 2-3 interviews), HR makes final hiring offer with department approval.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time where you resolved a conflict between two people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CoxHealth (Springfield, MO) in Sep 2019

Interview

There were two people in the interview. It was very relaxed and comfortable. I got to tour the central sterilization department for the hospital. I was told I would be a great fit and he seemed enthusiastic. I unfortunately never got a call back, which I thought was unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Why is the sterilization department an important part of the hospital?

CoxHealth

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CoxHealth

Interview

Two on one interview with nurse manager and tech/nurse. Very laidback and followed a generic script of questions. Stress of interview depends on which nurse or tech sits in.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you made a mistake. What did you do to correct it?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 40 Interviews