Cranfield University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cranfield University Interview Questions

Updated Feb 28, 2017

2.0

KTP Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cranfield University.

Interview

The interview went well, it was more on finding the right person that can approach the internet of things. It was done at the industrial partner site and the whole process was just about finding the right person fit the description of the ktp associate. Didnt even have a reply of not getting the job.

Ph D Opportunity Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranfield, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cranfield University (Cranfield, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

I had a skype interview. They had no webcam, question seems a school quiz test . Other questions about my Msc. Thesis project and on results carried out in this thesis,

PhD Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cranfield, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cranfield University (Cranfield, England (UK)).

Interview

I applied through the online website Newscientistjobs.co.uk and got a call for the interview within 4 weeks. Cranfield University had sent a cab to pick me up from the MK train station as the University is 7-8 miles from the Milton Keynes (MK). Interview panel gave a warm welcome and the whole process of question and answer was more of a conversation rather than a regorous torture. Mostly the question was related to my MSc and the Projects I waroked on during the Masters. My interview panle included three faculty members from the department and I was given the offer just after the interview.

Interview Questions

• They specifically asked about my MSc thesis and how did I manage to come with the result and what were the problems I encountered and how did I solve them.   Answer Question

Student Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cranfield University in July 2014.

Interview

Took less than 10 minutes, just received a call that the employer wishes to conduct an interview for the position I applied for, it was friendly and quite calm the whole process in which it was conducted.

MSC Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sevilla (Spain)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cranfield University (Sevilla (Spain)) in October 2013.

Interview

Skype

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation possible

Interview

I just sent an email with my CV to a professor that was doing research in a field i was interested in. The same day he answered telling me that my CV was good and I was welcome to do an internship. Then I had to fill out a form mentioning the professor as my tutor and send it back, and from there on it was just bureaucracy to obtain admission.

Research Fellow Interview

Interview

standard process. in person technical interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing

Doctoral Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cranfield, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cranfield University (Cranfield, England (UK)) in August 2010.

Interview

It was too simple, I had to submit my personal thoughts and a research proposal through a standard online form. Then I was called to defend every single point. The interviewer was very keen to discuss any possible extension. Although the role was described in great detail, in reality the actual requirements and the evolution was a bit vague.

Interview Questions

• Have you got any alternative plans if you don't get this role?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, take it or leave it offer

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cranfield University in August 2009.

Interview

I worked here as a temp before, they rang me to see if I was interested in coming back to cover maternity leave, I had a chat with the director, he liked me and I started a month later.

Interview Questions

• What's most important when dealing with people?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered, I accepted.