Crescent Directional Drilling Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Crescent Directional Drilling

Field Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crescent Directional Drilling (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

Interview is easy, just be honest. Management team can discern candidates for the industry with ease. Field work can be taught but field life requires loyalty and effort. Interview will not be a bunch of questions about what you "have done" or what you "will do". The interview is more about management determining how much drive you posses rather than how much "want" you think you have.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what a 24/7 industry really means?
      Do you know what "customers needs" really entails?
      Are you truly proactive and if so can you describe that idea.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It negotiation phase goes like this.
    They say "this is what you will make untill you deserve different... (insert monetary amount)"
    At that point you either accept or decline.
    The end.

MWD Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Crescent Directional Drilling (Oklahoma City, OK) in September 2014.

Interview

I started by finding out the name of the hiring contact, calling them directly and announcing I would send them my resume. He kept it on file and I'd check back about once a month to see how business was and to keep me in mind. I felt 'bugging' them was the quickest way to have my resume thrown in the trash. I received a phone call one day from Mr Guidry, MWD Manager at the OKC office. After a long conversation, we set up an in-office interview on my next days off. Very professional and didn't seem phased that I was a female applying for a predominately male position.

Interview Questions

• What type of MWD experience do you have and types of equipment have you run?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Discussed daily rate, mileage, insurance, per diem and advancement after probationary period.