Cross Cultural Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cross Cultural Solutions Interview Questions

3.2

Program Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cross Cultural Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was a four-step process to live and work abroad. The first call was a general overview of the position, the second call was a mock-phone call. The third step was writing prompts and the fourth step was an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked very detailed questions about how you would be able to adapt while living abroad.   Answer Question

Program Site Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cross Cultural Solutions.

Interview

They had a series of phone interviews. There was not any out of the ordinary questions. We mostly talked about how I would apply past experience with the company to future situations (I was previously a volunteer with them). Really easy going process.

I got a better offer.

Program Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Rochelle, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cross Cultural Solutions (New Rochelle, NY).

Interview

CCS likes to employee former volunteers of it's program. This makes sense due to the natural ability for the employee to then convey the experience for the prospective volunteer. The culture is creative and the social dynamic and connections made with staff are very important during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What would I have done differently on my volunteer program   Answer Question

Marketing Campus Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cross Cultural Solutions (Charlottesville, VA) in November 2012.

Interview

First it was an online application. Pretty straight forward with personal, interest, and experience questions. They know you are in college and haven't worked--they don't expect that. They want to see passion & dedication & a big network.

Then, we did two rounds of Skype calls, behavioral questions.

Finally, it was a video submission contest with a short mini project of the type that you'll be working with. It was fun, very competitive, but if you put in effort, time, passion, and creativity, you'll be good!

Interview Questions

• Why CCS? Why you? Who could you target to and how would you?   Answer Question

Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Rochelle, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cross Cultural Solutions (New Rochelle, NY).

Interview

Lasted over 3 months, though it was over the holiday season so there is some reason to believe it isn't normally this long. Phone interview lasted 90 minutes with questions about content creativity, media kit questions, management preferences, and office culture desires. Then the in-person interview was a full half day (4 hours) of meeting with the team members, then with the Director of the Department one on one, and finally with the Executive Director. Before I left, they asked me to look at a sample document and edit it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Able to increase salary given my history. Asked to meet the salary I was receiving at my previous job.