D Magazine Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 1, 2018

2.4

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at D Magazine Partners (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Submit application online, they will call for a phone screening, then call you in for an interview to meet with a few people. It was an easy interview process overall

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at D Magazine Partners (Dallas, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied through a recruiter and scheduled an in person interview 2 days later. Met with the Controller of the company. Interview process was pretty straight forward. She explained the position and asked about 2 to 3 questions. The rest of the time was spent asking questions about the company and the position.

Advertising Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at D Magazine Partners (Dallas, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

Easy questions and straight forward. Nothing will be that hard to answer. Just talk about yourself, credentials and why you deserve the job.d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at D Magazine Partners (Dallas, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

I was nervous walking up to their offices, but those feelings went out the window as soon as I stepped into the building. Everyone is so friendly and easy to talk to. I felt like I related well while talking to the interviewers. Questions were very easy going, nothing too surprising. Very thankful for even getting the opportunity to interview with them.

Interview Questions

• I didn't find any difficulty through out the interview. One of the easiest and most exciting interviews.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at D Magazine Partners (Dallas, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

You apply online, and the department that wants to interview you will email and set up a phone or in-person interview! I interviewed with one department, didn't get that one, but another department reached out and I was a good fit for them.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at D Magazine Partners (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I applied online, and was soon contacted to come in to the office for an interview. The interview was easy and casual, and I received an offer the following day. Questions included mostly the typical interview questions: about my past experiences, background, skills, interests, etc. Interviewers were very easygoing and welcoming.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at D Magazine Partners (Dallas, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

I was called into the office on a weekday- I waited for a moment and the receptionist, Elise, gave me a glass of water. I spoke with the person I was interviewing with, she asked me relevant, poignant questions and shook my hand before we parted ways. I heard from her within the next few days and began after the holiday season.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at D Magazine Partners (Dallas, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

Contacted, Interviews, was told immediately that I had gotten it

Interview Questions

• Nothing too unexpected, very typical resume probing questions   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at D Magazine Partners (Dallas, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

I sent an email and was asked to come in and interview. I came back after the interview for a personality test and did not pass apparently because I did not get the position.

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at D Magazine Partners (Dallas, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

This interview was for D Custom, a full-service content marketing agency and subsidiary of D Magazine Partners. I applied online, interviewed at their office twice and had a third-round lunch interview. In addition to speaking with the interviewers during the onsite interviews, I had to take two multiple choice IQ/personality tests. The interviews were not just meeting with higher ups within the company, but the team members and individuals you would likely be working with on a daily basis. I enjoyed their inclusive nature during the interview process.

The multiple choice tests were interesting - everything from "is it ok to steal supplies from your employer" to math problems (no calculators allowed) and patterns.

Interview Questions

• How do you work with team members to manage deadlines and ensure client needs are met?   Answer Question