D Magazine Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

D Magazine Partners Interview Questions

Updated Aug 6, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at D Magazine Partners (Dallas, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

You apply online, and the department that wants to interview you will email and set up a phone or in-person interview! I interviewed with one department, didn't get that one, but another department reached out and I was a good fit for them.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at D Magazine Partners (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I applied online, and was soon contacted to come in to the office for an interview. The interview was easy and casual, and I received an offer the following day. Questions included mostly the typical interview questions: about my past experiences, background, skills, interests, etc. Interviewers were very easygoing and welcoming.

Digital Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at D Magazine Partners.

Interview

I applied at D Custom, the marketing agency within D Magazine. The interview process was fairly relaxed, I liked how they interviewed you in a casual group setting with multiple people from the office in the room. They just asked me about my experiences, skills, and things about me that you can't read on a resume. They make you take a shortened personality test (TREGO), then the full version of it on the third interview. They told me not to worry about the personality test, but I probably overthought my answers because that's where I got cut from the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Name a few big brands' social media or content marketing inspires you and why?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at D Magazine Partners (Dallas, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied through a recruiter and scheduled an in person interview 2 days later. Met with the Controller of the company. Interview process was pretty straight forward. She explained the position and asked about 2 to 3 questions. The rest of the time was spent asking questions about the company and the position.

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at D Magazine Partners (Dallas, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

This interview was for D Custom, a full-service content marketing agency and subsidiary of D Magazine Partners. I applied online, interviewed at their office twice and had a third-round lunch interview. In addition to speaking with the interviewers during the onsite interviews, I had to take two multiple choice IQ/personality tests. The interviews were not just meeting with higher ups within the company, but the team members and individuals you would likely be working with on a daily basis. I enjoyed their inclusive nature during the interview process.

The multiple choice tests were interesting - everything from "is it ok to steal supplies from your employer" to math problems (no calculators allowed) and patterns.

Interview Questions

• How do you work with team members to manage deadlines and ensure client needs are met?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at D Magazine Partners (Dallas, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

I was called into the office on a weekday- I waited for a moment and the receptionist, Elise, gave me a glass of water. I spoke with the person I was interviewing with, she asked me relevant, poignant questions and shook my hand before we parted ways. I heard from her within the next few days and began after the holiday season.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at D Magazine Partners (Dallas, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

I sent an email and was asked to come in and interview. I came back after the interview for a personality test and did not pass apparently because I did not get the position.

Editorial Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at D Magazine Partners (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I met with an editor of one of the magazine's divisions, and she could not have been ruder. She discounted my experience right off the bat, checked emails during the interview and even took a phone call. D has a reputation for not being the most objective, and this didn't do anything to sway my opinion. I went in with high hopes, but now I won't even buy their magazines.

Interview Questions

• There were none. She didn't even do a proper interview. Just went over my resume but didn't ask me any questions.   Answer Question

Editorial Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at D Magazine Partners (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

In person at the office in lobby, lasted no more than 10-15 minutes, moderate level, laid back. Asked very appropriate and relevant questions, answered my questions in detailed format as well. Connected well with her.

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at D Magazine Partners (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Submit application online, they will call for a phone screening, then call you in for an interview to meet with a few people. It was an easy interview process overall