DAR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DAR Interview Questions

Updated Mar 7, 2017

Planned Giving Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DAR.

Interview

After multiple phone interviews totaling almost 3 hours, went for in person interview. Interviewer was almost 10 minutes late and then proceeded to read resume in front of me. Did not get offer but they wanted to stay in touch. A few months later, was called back since candidate chosen over me did not work out. Was told not to bring resume and it was NOT another interview--just a chance to catch up and see where things stood. Withdrew from consideration when head of HR and potential boss were upset I followed directions and did not bring resume. Salary was low for job expectations. Sensed boss was micro manager. Job has been reposted two more times.

Interview Questions

• Can you travel 60% of the time during spring and fall.   Answer Question

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DAR (Pune (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Hiring was fine. I applied online. HOD has done a sype interview and afterwards a f2f interview at their PUNE office.15 minute multiple choice questions.Mostly they were asking on the international symbols, accessibility, codes etc.Office was very posh, but the work culture I could see there was very hard and very hectic.

Interview Questions

• 5 minutes nultiple choice questions apearing on screen. Mostly about BIM   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DAR.

Interview

The Interview started with usual questions like tell me something about yourself? Then was asked about various questions on air conditioning systems? What are different types of HVAC systems? What are different types of cooling loads? How will you estimate these cooling loads? Explain the working of cooling tower? The HR round was regarding family background, hobbies, hometown? Most importantly was asked weather I can shift to Pune?

Negotiation

It was a campus offer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at DAR (Mumbai (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

Interview is quite easy .. They ask you mainly basics of your sublects
    your intersts , your goals .They will ask you some questions related to subjects and some technical works..
    your academic priojects ,

Interview Questions

• Technical basics if you are a fresher
      looking for a relocation
      1 Answer

Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DAR (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in March 2012.

Interview

You will submit application, then you will be interviewed and take the examination.