DBI Beverage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DBI Beverage Interview Questions

2.8

Marketing Interview

Interview

Pretty standard -- nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• I can't think of one. They did ask my knowledge on specific brands they sell.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DBI Beverage (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Did not get Hired

Route Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DBI Beverage (South San Francisco, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

The interviewer didn't really ask many questions. He did most of the talking and seemed like he was milking his time with me. he probably didn't take me serious. It took forever to get hired. i was promised a job there after the interview.

Interview Questions

• did i have a flexible schedule? No problem not having a set schedule? Long 10-18 hour days okay with you? Forklift experience? can you lift more than 165lbs?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DBI Beverage (South San Francisco, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

Applied, Panel Interview, 1:1 Invterview, Drug Test, Backround

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Union Pay Scale

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DBI Beverage (Memphis, TN) in August 2009.

Interview

standard interview questions, lasted less than 20 minutes. this was an entry level position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they made their offer, and i countered. they gave me what i asked for.

On-Premis Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DBI Beverage (San Francisco, CA) in June 2009.

Interview

1:1 interview after interview with other manager in different position. Also went on a few sales calls with an On-premise sales rep to see the job. Quick note- I was asked if I did heavy drugs or had any substance abuse issues. Not to mention I was also asked if I carried a gun, which I though was a complete joke at first, until I got to know my boss better. Be aware that if you work in the on-premise division the other sales reps are great, but your boss is a tool and you are probably more qualified to do his job than he is.

Interview Questions

• Do you carry a gun, are you packing?   1 Answer
    • Sell this beer to me? This is a new product, how are you going to get it into the bar?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I could not negotiate anything, including vacation time due to the companies strict entrance policy through the teamsters.