DLR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DLR Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.3

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DLR.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. Very relaxed and friendly. Mostly questions on the project I would be working on and if I have the skills to complete it on time and satisfactorily. Many of them were related to a course I had taken at my university
    The interview was at the facility and lasted for 60 minutes! They stress mostly on the knowledge of MS Excel and Matlab as most of the tools are based on these software packages.

HW Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DLR (Columbus, GA) in February 2012.

Interview

i got phone interview after my online application and after the interview the process took 2 months and finally i was told that they decline the offer, the interview question was very easy and mainly focuses of technical area and about aerospace industry

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DLR.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. They wanted me to come to their location and talk to them in person. however, I wasn't able to make this so we had an online interview. This was pretty easy and straight forward. I got an email with the offer a couple days later.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you did in your final project for a computer language   1 Answer

Master Thesis Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paderborn (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DLR (Paderborn (Germany)) in May 2015.

Interview

My interview was taken by two people. They went to each and every line of my resume and asked me about it. Most of the questions asked were about my work done in previous job. To be more specific on the tasks I did in my job and the tasks that were common to the job post.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DLR.

Interview

Interview was in the form of phone conversations. It was purely based on previous projects, core masters degree subjects and research interests. Conversations were purely in the path of encouraging and not discouraging. I would strongly recommend to grab an opportunity at DLR.

Student Job Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stuttgart (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DLR (Stuttgart (Germany)) in March 2014.

Interview

quite normal interview which lasted for 30 mins. asked basic questions and my previous experience. got reply within a week. received a mail about the interview after applying within a week

Interview Questions

• how much you know programming and which languages   1 Answer

Software Engineer () Interview

Anonymous Employee in Braunschweig (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at DLR (Braunschweig (Germany)) in May 2013.

Interview

Mostly easy. After applying via web, I got notified for a phone interview. It was around 45-minutes interview, just talking about courses from university and final project. Some questions about the techologies used on the project to check everything is real and consistent. Nice chat, straightforward. They accepted me right on the interview, but let me some days to decide. Then it took some time until everything got settle.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your final project. Describe it. How was it done, which technologies did you use and why?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cologne (Germany)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DLR (Cologne (Germany)) in August 2012.

Interview

Becoming an intern was relatively easy. It required sending a letter to the head of the department, proposing to participate in one of the ongoing projects as an intern. This does require you to know which projects are ongoing, and if they suit you. After sending the letter and motivation I was accepted. In general it was a very quick and easy procedure to finish. There was no interview. The only thing required after that was to finalize some paperwork, and it is not possible to negotiate any remuneration.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DLR.

Interview

Der Erstkontakt war via email und Telefon. Das Vorstellungsgespräch war telefonisch mit dem Abteilungsleiter und einem Mitarbeiter. Sehr freundlich - später dann Angebot via Rückruf vom Abteilungsleiter. Angebot mit dem Mitarbeiter noch mehr Details zu besprechen wurde gerne angenommen. Der Prozess war recht zügig, der Arbeitsvertrag hat betriebsbedingt etwas gedauert.

Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Braunschweig (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DLR (Braunschweig (Germany)).

Interview

Kurze Vorstellung des Werdegangs meiner Gesprächspartner des Unternehmens, viele Fragen über meinen Lebenslauf und meiner Motivation bei verschiedenen Stationen in meinem Leben, ausführliche Führung durch das Gebäude mit Erläuterung verschiedener Gegebenheiten, nach einiger Wartezeit gab es Feedback am gleichen Tag.