DLR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DLR Interview Questions

Interviews at DLR

2.4

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DLR.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. Very relaxed and friendly. Mostly questions on the project I would be working on and if I have the skills to complete it on time and satisfactorily. Many of them were related to a course I had taken at my university
    The interview was at the facility and lasted for 60 minutes! They stress mostly on the knowledge of MS Excel and Matlab as most of the tools are based on these software packages.

HW Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DLR (Columbus, GA) in February 2012.

Interview

i got phone interview after my online application and after the interview the process took 2 months and finally i was told that they decline the offer, the interview question was very easy and mainly focuses of technical area and about aerospace industry

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DLR (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in August 2018.

Interview

It was a good experience and I felt comfortable but the salary conditions were not pretty good. Nevertheless, the interviewers were very pleased and I think it was worth it

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DLR in November 2017.

Interview

The interview was very brief, some questions about my background and then they explained me everything I would do, how they work, what I can expect, etc. The people interviewing where very friendly and they led me to think the position was almost mine, two days later I get an email saying that management did not accept no, I got no more feedback regardless of how much I asked.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stuttgart (Germany)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DLR (Stuttgart (Germany)) in November 2018.

Interview

Applied Online. After a few weeks I received an email with the contact details of my supervisor. Arranged an interview online and then proceeded with a phone call. After that I waited some months for the contract.

Interview Questions

• "What is your experience" in the field I was applying for.   Answer Question

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braunschweig (Germany)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DLR (Braunschweig (Germany)) in July 2015.

Interview

First phone screening. Then invited to an on-site interview. I was asked to give a presentation about a project I worked on before. Then, there were questions related to the subjects, the team is working on and the project I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• Software Engineering questions related to C++ and aeronautics   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DLR.

Interview

Interview was in the form of phone conversations. It was purely based on previous projects, core masters degree subjects and research interests. Conversations were purely in the path of encouraging and not discouraging. I would strongly recommend to grab an opportunity at DLR.

Student Job Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stuttgart (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DLR (Stuttgart (Germany)) in March 2014.

Interview

quite normal interview which lasted for 30 mins. asked basic questions and my previous experience. got reply within a week. received a mail about the interview after applying within a week

Interview Questions

• how much you know programming and which languages   1 Answer

Master Thesis Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paderborn (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DLR (Paderborn (Germany)) in May 2015.

Interview

My interview was taken by two people. They went to each and every line of my resume and asked me about it. Most of the questions asked were about my work done in previous job. To be more specific on the tasks I did in my job and the tasks that were common to the job post.

Mater Thesis Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DLR in November 2018.

Interview

Telephone interview directly with the supervisor. Mostly questions related to previous experiences and technical knowledge. Usually, the second interview will be an on-site interview where you will get to know more about the topics and your competence.