DX Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DX Interview Questions

Interviews at DX

2.8

Lead Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iver, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at DX (Iver, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

DX took a long time to get the interview process started. I was initially told by the agency that there will be 1 telephonic and 2 face 2 face interviews. However, after multiple cancellations from DX (3 to be precise) they finally invited me for an interview (face 2 face). The argument was as they had delayed the process they would rather skip the telephonic. Two face to face interviews were very relaxed. First was with the current (temporary) Lead Designer and Designer Manager. Second interview was with the HoD and an Architect.
    A very relaxed and informal interview. My feedback is multiple rescheduling of interviews is not at all professional and indicated chaos within the organisation for me. The location is not very inspiring, middle of nowhere and surrounded by (seemingly) abandoned truck stops, garages and warehouses.

Interview Questions

• Q: What are the different integration patterns in SOA?   Answer Question
    • Q: What are your transferable skills working on a different integration platform than what is used in DX?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at DX.

Interview

Promised lots of learning and development opportunities, but has met none of them. Interview process was kept very brief was complete within 20 minutes. Questions very easy to answer. Just had one interview

Negotiation

Negotiated pay increase after six months but was told the company has not got the budget for it

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DX (London, England (UK)) in September 2013.

Interview

Stage 1: Telephone INterview
    Stage 2: Face to face interview with two managers

Interview Questions

• What has been the most difficult circumstance you have had to deal with in one of your projects.   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DX.

Interview

Interview by lady I had previous interview with last year. Quite laid back, easy conversation. But the issue I have is that not once, but twice I did not receive any correspondence back to confirm I was unsuccessful. Only when I followed it up after the closing date did I receive confirmation. Can’t say I’m too disappointed though. As I can’t say it reflects well on their business if they can’t even send a simple email.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join DX?   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DX in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online through Indeed, invited to have a telephone interview in first instance, i was then invited to a 1st face to face interview with a Regional Manager which was mainly competency based then after that i was invited to a second interview with Senior Management panel including HR where i had to give a presentation on how i would improve the business.

Diver Warehouse Supervisor Managerial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DX (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Badly managed, organised and presented. With a room designed to seat candidates around tables the organisers allowed the 'lets sit at the back of the class' mentality to develop which resulted in the seating area being blocked and could not control even that situation. Not a good sign for a Logistics company

DX invited a representative from the company they will be working for and kept calling them from the back of the room instead of providing seating at the front, they were using there employer representative as a puppet which showed arrogance, no organisation or respect, wasting time and making people feel uncomfortable. They did not sit together showing discontent in the ranks.

DX did not work as a team, they were more interested in boasting about government contracts for delivering small consignments rather then focusing on the company they are contracted to which delivers large consignments.

The Questionnaire was designed by idiots trying to be clever. There were no guidelines, questions were vague had multiple answers and were unclear. This is a disaster waiting to happen...