Daiichi Sankyo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Daiichi Sankyo Interview Questions

Interviews at Daiichi Sankyo

3.1

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo.

Interview

Pretty standard - HR phone conversation, Phone interview with HM- was pretty quick, and 3-5 team member interviews (a bunch of rejects) however I was able to give few good ass-kissing examples by the time I left the interview i knew i got the job but my lips were hurting.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you throw a co-worker under the bus?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montclair, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo (Montclair, NJ).

Interview

Very impressed with the professionalism and speed of their hiring process. Overall great experience from first contact via email from corporate recruiter, phone and on-site interviews, will give it a solid 10.

Interview Questions

• Tell a situation when your decision wasn’t the correct one and how do you connect action?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo.

Interview

Pretty clear cut and typical interview process and overall a rather positive experience. My issue and the reason for the negative rating is due to the unprofessionalism of the US Talent Acquisition team.

When I was presented with the initial offer it took nearly a month from the time the company told me they wanted to move forward with me as their candidate to getting the initial offer letter in my email box. The recruiter did not even have a discussion with me about salary expectations. When I countered, the recruiter was too focused on what my current package was with my current company. Asking for this type of information is becoming illegal in more states across the US and I am always shocked when recruiters ask for this information. It really just shows a lack of professionalism on their side and a company that will have pay equity issues down the road. It just became too frustrating when the recruiter was often delayed in his responses and never fully answered my questions. This process should not have felt like another job.

Further the benefits and several of the company’s policies were just so archaic and just not competitive in today’s world. There are many other pharmaceutical companies (even in the area) where you can do interesting work and at the same time be rewarded and treated appropriately.

My recommendation to others considering Daiichi is to keep moving and perhaps practice your interview skills here as you wait for the right job opportunity. My recommendation to the company- consider replacing your US based talent acquisition team. They are the face of the company to candidates and are sending a horrible message to them.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo.

Interview

Interview was set up quickly and efficiently. HR rep was extremely communicative and helpful. Interview team was great. Team members seemed responsive and collaborative. Overall, very positive experience

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo (Chesapeake, VA).

Interview

Phone interviews, 2 face to face with District Manager, Panel Interview with Regional level management. Basic interview questions asked from prepared list by company. Each person was very friendly and easy to talk to and I wasn't thrown off by any odd questions.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo (Edison, NJ) in April 2019.

Interview

first a phone call from HR - behavioral questions, lasted for 20 mins.
    a day after HR called me and wanted to schedule a on-site interview for me.
    a week later I had the on-site interview - met with the whole team, talked about my own research and why here why pharma.

Interview Questions

• Why pharma. Why this place. What projects relevant to the job responsibility.   Answer Question

HR Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo.

Interview

The interview process once underway went smoothly but the interview timeline took over a couple of months. I moved from phone screen to in-person with hiring manager and department director. Final interview was with VP of HR.

Interview Questions

• Questions were primarily focused on the HR systems I would be working in to gauge my level of experience. In addition, questions were focused on Excel and Access dB knowledge as well as webmaster experience.   Answer Question

QA Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo.

Interview

Easy Nice People, two phone interviews one with HR generalist, then with HR for the Department, then a half day face to face. Took 2 more weeks to get back to me. Beautiful campus. Sent email thank you.

Interview Questions

• What is your most useful skill? Each person asked questions for 25 min, Then each person asked a behavioral question, interviews were noon to 5pm   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you planned something and it didn't work out at work, what did you do, how did you overcome
      ? Reviewed your resume step by step.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

I had one phone interview with 2 people and didnt hear back for a few weeks until I followed up. The interview was very structures and not very conversational. It could have gone better.

Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monroe, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo (Monroe, LA).

Interview

The company conducts several rounds of interviews before hiring. In each interview you will most likely meet with a different group of sales managers. The timeline on when the company will actually hire a candidate or make call backs for interviews is not very clear. Overall the interviewing process was very professional and informative.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you were at a dead end with a client...how did you handle this moving forward?   1 Answer