Daiichi Sankyo Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 114 of over 114 interviews

Recruiter12%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Daiichi Sankyo

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo

Interview

There were two 15 mins phone interview. The interview process wasnt bad at all . Easy questions and screening was easy as well . They ask for verification of education.

Interview Questions
  • what is one your role as a data manager?
    Answer Question

Daiichi Sankyo

Application

I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo

Interview

Panel style interview. Allot of STAR based questions. Also allot of behavioral based questions. One of the most interesting questions was asking what type of animal you would be and why. They are really looking for people who want to be number one in sales. Come ready with specific examples. It helps to write out common STAR based questions and reverse before so you have them down.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time that you had a difficult manager and how did you overcome the situation ?

Daiichi Sankyo

Application

I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo

Interview

Extremely impersonal. Manager must have had position already filled, just checking the box with me. Was not welcoming with questions I had prepared. Mostly all STAR Format questions. Cookie cutter interview.

Interview Questions
  • What was your greatest sales achievement
  • Basically all STAR question format.

Daiichi Sankyo

Application

I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo

Interview

Had a Phone interview. The company seems to have a promising culture and pipeline. It was a progressive interview that assess strengths and weaknesses as well as learning about the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Daiichi Sankyo

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo in Jun 2020

Interview

HR - Hiring Manager quite professional well structured personal level and job related questions. Also information about the company was given. It took totally 3 hours in total with 4 steps at the end nice thank you

Interview Questions
  • Strenghts weakness, Personal achivements, Targets in 5 years

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo (New York, NY) in May 2020

Interview

A lot of prep required. They give you all the questions, but that means you basically have to do the interview before the interview. This very time consuming, and then they don't get to all the questions during the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo (Basking Ridge, NJ) in Mar 2020

Interview

Panel interview that lasted around 1 hour, plus a tour of the building. Very efficient interview process, since panel interview prevents the candidate from repeating the same thing multiple times, and everyone hears the same things and can ask questions.

Interview Questions
  • General questions about experience and fit for the role. Behavioral questions around honesty, integrity, etc.

Daiichi Sankyo

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo

Interview

Pretty standard - HR phone conversation, Phone interview with HM- was pretty quick, and 3-5 team member interviews (a bunch of rejects) however I was able to give few good ass-kissing examples by the time I left the interview i knew i got the job but my lips were hurting.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you throw a co-worker under the bus?

Anonymous Employee in Montclair, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo (Montclair, NJ)

Interview

Very impressed with the professionalism and speed of their hiring process. Overall great experience from first contact via email from corporate recruiter, phone and on-site interviews, will give it a solid 10.

Interview Questions
  • Tell a situation when your decision wasn’t the correct one and how do you connect action?

Daiichi Sankyo

Application

The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo

Interview

Pretty clear cut and typical interview process and overall a rather positive experience. My issue and the reason for the negative rating is due to the unprofessionalism of the US Talent Acquisition team. When I was presented with the initial offer it took nearly a month from the time the company told me they wanted to move forward with me as their candidate to getting the initial offer letter in my email box. The recruiter did not even have a discussion with me about salary expectations. When I countered, the recruiter was too focused on what my current package was with my current company. Asking for this type of information is becoming illegal in more states across the US and I am always shocked when recruiters ask for this information. It really just shows a lack of professionalism on their side and a company that will have pay equity issues down the road. It just became too frustrating when the recruiter was often delayed in his responses and never fully answered my questions. This process should not have felt like another job. Further the benefits and several of the company’s policies were just so archaic and just not competitive in today’s world. There are many other pharmaceutical companies (even in the area) where you can do interesting work and at the same time be rewarded and treated appropriately. My recommendation to others considering Daiichi is to keep moving and perhaps practice your interview skills here as you wait for the right job opportunity. My recommendation to the company- consider replacing your US based talent acquisition team. They are the face of the company to candidates and are sending a horrible message to them.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 114 Interviews