Daiichi Sankyo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

Sort:

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo (Lake Parsippany, NJ) in January 2014.

Interview

phone and face to face. took general interview questions. spoke with multiple managers and supervisors about companies processes and procedures. meet with contracting agency for human resource and benefits orientation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations.

Pharmaceutical Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo (Harrisburg, PA) in May 2012.

Interview

They really want to find the "Perfect Fit" that doesn't Ever exist. They use a lot of personality type questioning. Not sure why I need to answer questions about what I did in high school, but I think they are looking for people that are involved and active but still successful. Also they are looking for how people Answer these questions. excited and passionate.

Interview Questions

• What did I do in high school?   1 Answer
    • Why Pharma? How long you know you wanted to get into this industry? what did you do to plan to attain this goal?   1 Answer

Pharmaceutical Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux City, IA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo (Sioux City, IA).

Interview

I was referred by a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative. Got a phone interview with DM, and a face-to-face a week later. DM was very nice and professional! I called a week after the face-to-face interview to inquire, and was given the usual, "We decided to go in another direction".

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Two step interview. Both with my DM. The first was accompanied by another area DM and the second by Lori Huff. The SE Regional Director. I've got professional girl crushes on both my DM and Lori. Insanely smart, funny, down to earth and inspirational drivers that open up the room for you to be your best self.
    Questions were typical STAR format and there weren't awkward "sell me this pen" moments.
    I was called within 2 hours of my second meeting to learn I had the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you screwed up and how you overcame it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo (Parsippany, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online through an employee referral and heard back within a week for a phone screen. After the phone screen I was immediately asked to come in for a face-to-face interview. About one week later, I was asked to come in for a second interview. It was about 3-4 weeks later that I was contacted to go out on a field ride with a rep. It was extremely hard to get this scheduled, as the hiring manager was a very poor communicator. After the ride along, it was about another 2-3 weeks before I heard back to come in for a final interview. I didn't hear back for about a full month after reaching out several times. Finally I found out through another employee that the company recently had numerous lay-offs and was no longer looking into perspective hires. I would have appreciated better communication from this company, but over all the interview process was very thorough, slightly difficult, but not impossible.

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo.

Interview

Completed online application; had a brief phone screen; then had 2 in person interviews

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose your major in college? Discuss 3 personal strengths and things to develop? What motivates you? How much did you earn over the years in your previous job?   Answer Question

Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monroe, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo (Monroe, LA).

Interview

The company conducts several rounds of interviews before hiring. In each interview you will most likely meet with a different group of sales managers. The timeline on when the company will actually hire a candidate or make call backs for interviews is not very clear. Overall the interviewing process was very professional and informative.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you were at a dead end with a client...how did you handle this moving forward?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo (Portland, OR) in May 2015.

Interview

They contacted me fairly quickly after submitting my resume. Set up a phone interview with a neighboring DM. F2F interview next week with DM and neighboring DM. DSI flew me out to that interview. Same day, received e-mail for next interview and to submit application. Just waiting to hear details for the next one and there may be one more. They told me it was dependent on the number of candidates they advanced. Overall, a good experience. The two DM's were very personable, a bit on the unprofessional side but I think they were trying to make me feel comfortable. Asked a few questions that lead to more personal answers which I thought inappropriate for pharma. A very positive experience though and they were very clear about what they were looking for. They also did a great job selling DSI; they absolutely love the company they are with which was good to hear.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you heard no over and over again, despite having a good rapport with the lead and how did you go about it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo (Charlotte, NC) in August 2011.

Interview

Fair and balance to myself. Very helpful in explaining the career goals and objective. 1 on 1 , phone screen, then went to Charlotte to meet regional manager. Offered me the position after the regional manager face to face.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been in current role?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo (Newark, NJ) in March 2012.

Interview

phone interview, in person interview with other managers, in person interview with district manager, in person interview with district manager and another manger, field ride with two reps, interview with Regional Director

Interview Questions

• In what situations are you most impatient?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a challenge that you overcame and how you turned it around.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was long and took a lot of persistence but I knew that I interviewed well and that I could get away with asking for what I wanted.