Daiichi Sankyo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Daiichi Sankyo Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2017

3.1

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo.

Interview

phone screen consisting of basic interview questions, then moved on to interview via phone with the hiring manager who was confrontational, argumentative and arrogant. I was called back but declined their requests for another interview as I had some other opportunities that were more appealing.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your prior company? Why should we hire you? Why should we look at person who has no experience in this disease state? are you currently receiving a severance?   1 Answer

Compliance Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo in July 2016.

Interview

~45 minute phoner - mostly a meet & greet. provided them the narrative of how i got here and what i was looking for. Round 1: 3 x 1-hour long sessions with two people in each. There is a system in place where during each round they ask you two very "interview-y" questions. "describe a problem you faced, how you arrived at a solution, and the outcome." "describe a difficult person you worked with, the approach, and the results." things like that. they felt pretty standard. Round 2: felt more like a formality- 30 minutes with immediate supervisor and 30 minutes with compliance officer, and went out to lunch.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in your first 30-days? first 60 days? first 90 days?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo (Parsippany, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and submitted a cover letter and resume. I then received a phone interview.
    The phone interview was easy. The interviewer asked me to talk about my resume. I told her about my previous work experience and how I had had an internship the prior summer.
    I made it through the phone interview. I then schedule an in-person interview,
    There were 2 sets of interviews, 2 people each. The first 2 people worked with HR and they asked about my previous experience and I walked them through my resume. The second 2 people worked in the finance department and told me about the company and asked why I wanted to work for Daichi.

Interview Questions

• Walk us through your resume?
      Why do you want to work for this company?
      What did you accomplish in your previous internship?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo.

Interview

The total process too a little over 4 weeks to complete. Two interviews with the hiring manager and another manager and the final interview with the hiring manager and regional director.

Interview Questions

• Was new to pharma so past experiences and how they would relate to pharma sales.   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo (Memphis, TN).

Interview

3 interviews then offer, fair and detailed, liked the process, not to stressful, positive process, called with confirmation and offer, opportunity, pleasant interviewers and chance to meet your possible partners

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo in September 2015.

Interview

Applied on their website careers page. Was emailed for an initial phone interview. The phone interview was about 30 minutes, asking about my experience, background. Seeing if I'm a good fit. He was Very friendly. After that was asked to do an in person interview with him at a local Panera since they are always on the road, he was very understanding about my location. Or else I would have had to drive to Annapolis for the interview. The interview At Panera went well. I got a call the following week and he said they could not hire anyone at the moment anymore because they were just going to restructure the company from within. And not have any new hires till the new year. So I was very disappointed in the lead up to this.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when a customer was very upset, and how you handled it?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo.

Interview

Standard interview process. Phone screen followed by two in person interviews. One with direct supervisor, regional director and another with the area sales director. Interview questions followed the standard behavioral interview format with layered questions to expand on interviewee's answers.

Interview Questions

• Examples of inspiring others   1 Answer

Primary Care Interview

Interview

Primare Cares Sales Rep.. Depends on the manager you will have to meet with the DM also. Likely to use the START method and will want you to close them at the end.

Field Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo.

Interview

Initial phone screen..1 hr w/ DM Follow-up with 2 DMs 1 field ride RSD interview This company takes their time and does true due diligence. Brag book was really scrutinized. Bring ranking reports , annual reviews, and be prepared to discuss

Interview Questions

• Very standard situation questions Lots of brag book success questions Want to know why DSI and how well you know the products This is not your average pharma gig. The corporate mission statement and the corporate culture is real and there is actual top-down leadership by example. Know your stuff. That's the expectation.   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call from the District Manager to set up a phone screen. The phone screen was scheduled for two days later with the DM and was fairly in depth. It felt like an initial face-to-face interview. After the phone interview, a face-to-face interview was scheduled for the following week. The questions in the face-to-face interview were easier than I anticipated. The District Manager felt my energy and passion was low and thus did not move me forward in the interview process. I received an e-mail from Daiichi two weeks later stated that they moved forward with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our products?
      Tell me two to three things that you could improve about yourself?
      What was your greatest sales success?
      Tell me about a time that you didn't see eye-to-eye with your partner?   Answer Question