Daikin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Daikin Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2017

3.3

Software Development Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Daikin.

Interview

I had a 20 minute phone interview followed by a 1 hour in person interview with two managers. Each manager took half an hour to speak with me. They asked a few questions, but mostly talked to me about what goes on in their office. They also provided time to have my own questions answered.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Daikin (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

I had someone make me IM them and then they kept texting the same thing talking to me not to ask them questions had me with them far to long and took only my name number ask if I had a bank account don't know this was real or not

Brazer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Faribault, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Daikin (Faribault, MN) in May 2015.

Interview

Pretty standard was excepted at first but when they found out I did not have a high school diploma I was disqualified. What was so rediculous is I'm 48 with 25 years experience with a vocational degree in welding.I quite high school in the middle of 12th grade to support my child I had never failed a class. I went to vocational school a year later and completed the 9 month course. The problem I have is there's isn't anything that high school could have benefited me for this position that my secondary education and 25 years experience had not seems they are not looking at the whole picture

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Daikin in November 2011.

Interview

Current process is okay but need to be more accountable. Process need to more transparent & visible to management & candidate, so process Other wise process is okay

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Daikin in June 2017.

Interview

Interview process was first the aptitude test followed by g d then the personal interview than hr telephonic interview and the interview process Comprising multiple eleminations which cause many persons out who are giving the part in the following interview process

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Daikin.

Interview

I have a call for daikin airconditioning, are yor interested ,then u say yes ,please share the process,she told me about process etc documents

face three round complete, two round has technical, one was human resources.After that human resources dept share the salary structure & feedback
    All round cleared

Interview Questions

• Air conditioning cycle ,how to do defect analysis   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Daikin (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

The internship process comprised of 3 steps -
    - Online Screening Round
    - Group Discussion
    - Personal Interview
    Online screening round comprised of 30 questions 15 related to general physics and the rest 15 related to Thermodynamics and Refrigeration and air conditioning. In GD round a topic was given and we had to elaborate on that. Every round was elimination. The last round was PI.

Interview Questions

• Q1- State the second law of thermodynamics?
      Q2- Name the 2 persons who gave this law?
      Q3- What is Escape Velocity?   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Daikin (Kolkata (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

First round : Online test (questions were strictly from RAC, one or two were from their products)
    Second round: Group Discussion
    Final round: Technical and HR interview. Technical round can be a bit tricky, they ask basic but conceptual questions, one needs to be thorough with their concepts.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Daikin (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

The process was of 2 rounds.
    In first round, they first conducted Group Discussions. Topics were not so difficult. After that students were shortlisted and interviews were done.

1st Round: The interview was easy. 2 persons from HR and one from Technical field. Took about 15-20 mins.

They asked about family background. Strengths, weaknesses.

In technical they only asked one question : Which factors count in deciding the position of the AC in a room? Others were asked upto 3-4 questions also. After this round, I was shorlisted for secind round.

2nd Round : For this, the technical person from previous round and the Regional Head of company came. Took about 25-30 mins.

Again family background. Strengths, weaknesses. And my preference : Service Sector or Project Sector. BUT this time, he was very carefully writing everything down on my CV, which they had from previous round. In technical they asked me about my internships, and Refeigeration Cycle. They asked me about various devices used for expansion of refrigerant. And that was it.

TIPS:
    1. Dress well, look good, give them your best impression.
    2. Keep it like a conversation.
    3. Be confident, try to be honest most of the time.
    4. Don't hesistate from askig questions abiut job, compamy and future prospects. When they asked me about my preference, I in fact asked them what is involved in the sectors. And then I answered.
    5. Keep your fundamentals and basics of RAC strong.

Interview Questions

• Which factors would you consider while deciding the location of an AC in a room?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Daikin (Kolkata (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process began with an aptitude round consisting purely of technical questions from Refrigeration and Air conditioning. It was followed by a technical and HR interview. All these were held in campus. Later we were called in Daikin India, Kolkata office for a final HR round.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are fir for sales?   1 Answer