Dairygold Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dairygold

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corvallis, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dairygold (Corvallis, OR) in April 2019.

Interview

Phone call interview. Lasted for about 5-10 minutes. More like a conversation style, very friendly. They gave me a call back that I did not end up getting the job because they need someone to work immediately and I was not ready at that time. I appreciated the update.

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleville, Co. Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dairygold (Charleville, Co. Cork (Ireland)).

Interview

Online application, followed by a series of online assessment (numerical, literacy and personality). Group assessment then shortlisted to face to face interview with 3 person panel.
    Found the questioning difficult, almost argumentative, especially for a graduate role. Felt very uneasy after interview. No job spec provided before interview. Took a couple of weeks to hear results of interview.

Interview Questions

• Excessive situational/competency questions. Possibly 8 or more. Tough going. Describe time that used communication effectively. Describe time that you didn't. Describe when effectively work in a team. What did you bring to the team? What are you looking for in a role/company? What is your ideal position? Why this company? Why this position?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dairygold.

Interview

long and winding road with the recruitment process - plenty of interviews and examinations etc.
    Plenty of questions too - plus plenty of tests, exams and overall a long and winding process - but good -

Finance Interview

Interview

Interview kick started 25 minutes late - siting outside and waiting I heard managers talking about previous interview person. While interviewing we were interrupted twice!!! Very intense. Hope it is worted