Dallas Cowboys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dallas Cowboys

Event Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dallas Cowboys (Arlington, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

First a call describing the internship in depth and to set up an in person interview. In person interview with three managers, then five coordinators. Final HR phone interview. Overall experience was positive.

Interview Questions

• If given multiple tasks to complete, how do you prioritize?   Answer Question

Merchandising Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Dallas Cowboys (Dallas, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

i had several intereviews. a phone call and two in person interviews. I spoke to HR, the director, president, and coo. HR conducts behavioral questions, but everything else is about your background.

Interview Questions

• behavioral as well as personal. be prepared to answer on your feet, especially in your area of expertise.   Answer Question

Negotiation

they won't negotiate. they pay under market value.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dallas Cowboys (Charlotte, NC) in August 2013.

Interview

It was done via skype with a man from Greece . We spoke for about an hour about the job that I would be doing. It was a good experience. Although different, I would enjoy doing that again.

Practice Squad Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a year or more. I interviewed at Dallas Cowboys (Arlington, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

National Football League Practice Squad Member 2010 the main office for the Dallas Cowboys was located in Valley Ranch, Irving, Texas interview was given in Arlington, Texas, in AT&T Stadium