Datalliance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Datalliance

Candidate Interview Review

Customer Care Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Datalliance (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Applied , interviewed exactly a month later. Spent almost 30 minutes with the main manager and spoke with customer care manager for hour and half about the role and questions asked per interview protocol. She kept driving home how difficult the job can be and that there are sometimes incredibly crass customers etc which I understand but was excessive for my taste. Customer Care Manager was adamant that I know she is type A personality and can be hard to work for. Suggestion: Do not dress formally, my sharp suit was mentioned and I feel it had a negative impact on my interview as the HR manager told me it was okay to dress business casual. Also take note: there seems to be disorganization. Two weeks went by, I reached out to HR manager inquiring about my status and was told they would contact me by end of week. Two weeks later, reached out again with zero reply (that's called a soft let down, with a fade-out folks). Job is posted again, applicant beware.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your most difficult customer and how you resolved the issue.   Answer Question