Dawson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dawson Interview Questions

2.7

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dawson (Columbus, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

NIce welcome when I walked in the door. Speedy interview and drug test. Very informative, positive. I was offered the position at a competitive rate, in the position I applied for. After my assignment was up, Lindsey was, and has been more then happy to find me other work. I enjoyed my experience there.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dawson (Columbus, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

I met with people from different departments that needed a recruiter on their team and we sat down, talked and got to know each other on a more personal level. Their company is based on creating and cultivating genuine relationships with not only their internal employees but also their contractors and clients. They have amazing values and truly take care of their employees. Anyone that gets an offer there is very lucky, myself included! Unfortunately, it just want the best timing for me. Interviewing and getting to know everyone was fantastic and I will always recommend Dawson to anyone looking for employment!

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dawson (Houston, TX).

Interview

It was quick and easy. Asked me few general questions to get to know a little more about me, and what I could offer to this company. Seemed sincere and genuine.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a great fit for this company?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dawson (Columbus, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

I was called in for an interview and I was also e-mailed with things I needed to bring with me and things I needed to complete before hand. They had me take care of all the other formalities when I went in. Interview was great and a lot of good details was given.

Interview Questions

• What are my qualifications and interests so we can see which position you will be best fit for?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grandview, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dawson (Grandview, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

I was pleased to receive an immediate response from Dawson's recruiter. The recruiter was easy to work with, friendly, and helpful. I hope to work with this firm in the near future.

Temporary Placement Interview

Interview

You go to their facility and answer some questions about what you're looking for and your experience. Then the recruiter tells you some options he or she has available. Then there is a video interview where you asked 3 questions and get 30 seconds to answer each. And also a drug test taken and graded right there.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

This is a temporary firm.

Territory Sales Manager Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dawson (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Practo Technologies (Bangalore) in September 2015.I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Practo Technologies (Bangalore) in September 2015.

Interview Questions

• 1."Sell me this" 2. why do you want to join practo 3. Tell me what you know about the company 4. why does a position in sales and marketing interest you?   1 Answer