DeSoto ISD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at DeSoto ISD

Administrative Assistant I Interview

Anonymous Employee in DeSoto, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DeSoto ISD (DeSoto, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview consisted of the Principal, Dean and the Liaison. They asked various questions about my background, experience and called me in the next day to perform a typing test. The entire hiring process took 3-4 weeks.

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DeSoto ISD.

Interview

Panel Interviews simple questions may or may not pertain to your specific job. Approximately ten to twelve question's one can you please tell us the last educational publication you read? Why do you want to work for the district and explain your experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Difficult

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DeSoto ISD in May 2009.

Interview

Contacted by principal of campus for interview. Met with a group of teachers who asked questions. Interview was more like a panel however very informal.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question asked in this panel interview was about classroom management. What is your style in managing the classroom.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No, negotiation salary is based on experience you do receive a extra money for higher degree. However, this only brings salary up a little. I

English Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in DeSoto, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DeSoto ISD (DeSoto, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Fair and accommodating. The panel was very astute and made sure that I was relaxed when answering questions. They asked insightful questions but were not probing. They seemed genuinely interested in hiring the best candidate .

Interview Questions

• What will you do to help students succeed   1 Answer

Elementary Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in DeSoto, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DeSoto ISD (DeSoto, TX) in May 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with the vice principal at a job fair in Arlington Texas. He asked me my greatest strengths, weaknesses, and describe myself using five adjectives. In about a week I got a call from the principal of the school asking me to come in for an interview with the grade level she was considering me for. I called over the course of two weeks to see where they were in the hiring process. The assistant principal that I met at the job fair called me back and offered me a position with a different grade levels but I did accept the offer. It was a very casual interview ask the principal and great level team members discuss with me simple ins and outs of their school day. Everyone was extremely friendly.

Interview Questions

• I guess the most difficult question what about classroom management since I hadn't had no experience in the classroom yet. I simply responded with the color system. Everyone starts out on green and moved towards yellow and red if their behavior merits disciplinary action.   Answer Question

Negotiation

the way just had already been set there was no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in DeSoto, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DeSoto ISD (DeSoto, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I started out as a substitute teacher and was offered a position as a full-time teacher. I served as a long term sub position for 4th grade, then served as long term sub for a kinder position.

Interview Questions

• Describe your classroom management approach.   1 Answer