DeVries Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 16, 2016

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at DeVries Global

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poughkeepsie, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DeVries Global (Poughkeepsie, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Two DeVries employees came to my school to look at resumes and work on interview skills. Both were women, one was in PR and the other was from HR. They were both very nice and where I thought they would conduct the interview like a real job interview, I found they didn't have enough questions to ask me so there were a few strange pauses. It was pretty laid back and they told me once I had a bit more experience I should apply to be an intern.

Intern Interview

Interview

The process was amazing from start to finish. I was contacted by HR to set up a phone interview. The HR coordinator was very friendly and genuinely interested in learning about my interests. I then got an email about a week later asking me to meet with the team. I walked into the office and the team was very friendly, and made me feel very comfortable. It was more of a relaxed conversation, nothing intimidating. I heard back a few days later that I had gotten the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. The offer was fair for an intern position.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DeVries Global (Houston, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Very tedious interview, of course they want to chose the right candidate, was asked all the behavioral questions you could think of, so study, study, study. The process was smooth if you are prepared. Answers are easy if prepared.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DeVries Global (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Chatted with the HR over the phone and then interviewed on-site with the two supervisors. Overall a pretty laid back process, no hard questions. And the people there were pretty nice about it & fun to chat with

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in PR
      What are your past experiences
      Answer Question

Interns Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DeVries Global (Columbus, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

The HR contacted me within a day after I submitted my applications and we set up a phone interview, it was a easy and relaxing experience, she asked me to go through the experiences I put on the resume and asked me why I do I want to work for them, the last question was to tell about career goals in the future. Overall a really nice experience.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about yourself, can you go through the experiences on your resume?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DeVries Global (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied for this position online at my university career center. I received a email to set up a phone interview with the HR Coordinator within a day. I had a phone interview 2 days later. The inital contact was very flexible. I was then asked to come to interview with a few account coordinator the following week. The HR Coordinator worked with my schedule so I could interview with the coordinators. The interview was very fun and relaxed. I felt comfortable answering and asking questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in PR?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I accepted offer and worked with HR Coordinator to set up a start date and time to begin the interview.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DeVries Global in June 2014.

Interview

Submitted my resume then set up an interview with HR. There were at least 2 other interviewers there. Two of them asked me questions, the other just observed. They were all very young. Overall they were friendly and were not trying to make me fail. a lot of the questions were based on my resume and a few were behavioral

PR Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DeVries Global (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

Interviewed by 3 individuals all from the same accounts I work under. Two of my interviewers were very active in questioning me on my experience and skill set, the other just observed. It helps to have a list of questions to ask at the end. I might have had one too many. 2-4 recommended.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate my salary.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DeVries Global (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Human resource lady who I knew before reach out to me, scheduled for a phone interview with her, then move to the next in-person interview with account executive and assistant account executive at the office, who are my supervisor, got the offer within the next day

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DeVries Global (New York, NY).

Interview

Very pleasant interview!

Interview Questions

• Nothing I didn't expect going into the interview. Writing test after interview.   Answer Question