Defence Research & Development Organisation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Defence Research & Development Organisation Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2017

3.1

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Defence Research & Development Organisation in July 2015.

Interview

Telephonic interview, they will ask about your interested subjects according to which you applied. Questions will be easy but you need to prepare well for the specific domain for which you have applied . The interview will go on upto 30 minutes you have to be answer confidently and always remembey to keep your cell phone available.

Interview Questions

Interview

There will be a written examination based on objective type..its fully technical basic of your B.E.Then after filtration they will be called for a face to face interview.Based on your answer in final interview your selection will depend.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Defence Research & Development Organisation.

Interview

mainly technical questions. aptitude is a must. very friendly panel. you can feel at ease. panel consists of existing employees of DRDO. Mostly scientists from DRDO but from various other labs.

STA'B' Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Defence Research & Development Organisation (New Delhi (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview panel consists of four members
    If you are little bit tensed they will understand and they will try make you feel comfortable by asking simple questions...
    For me
     chairman (one of the four members)
    when did you came to DELHI?
    I said sir day before yesterday.then he askedwhat did you do yesterday?
    Me: I went to India gate, Rastrapathi Bhavan etc., They simled said that making use of this trip huh?
    OK let's move to real part
    Chairman: what is your preparation to this interview?
    Me: i prepared communications,computer networks,Mp&mc, RADAR. (Saying RADAR last is my big mistake.)
    Then chairman shown me another person whi asked me a rapid fire.
    His questioning was like bullets from a AK 47 gun

Another person asked only two questions which I didn't remember.

Overall they are very supportive...
    All the Best for yours..

Interview Questions

• Q1: explain how the RADAR WORKS?
      Q2:What is Link Equation?
      Q3:what is auto correaltion and cross correlation?
      Q4: its physical significance?
      Q5:how it can be realized?
      Q6:Questions on my B.Tech projects which is related to RADAR?   Answer Question
    • Another person taking the lead he asks
      Q1: Different Topologies?
      Q2: Their significance?
      Q3:What is IP address?
      Q4: Explain each bit of it?   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Defence Research & Development Organisation (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Resume based; will check skill set. Be technically proficient. They will allot projects based on how you do the interview. Projects will also be allotted based on stream and interest. CGPA criteria is high, focus on subjects taken.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Defence Research & Development Organisation (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

There was one interview which was common for all who applied. The interviewer asked questions on DBMS, 8086 microprocessor, OS and data structures.
    Within a week, I got a selection mail.

Interview Questions

• How can 8086 be multiplexed.
      Some questions on OS and DBMS.   Answer Question

Technical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Defence Research & Development Organisation (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

As the position was for electronics student. It was a panel interview they asked basic electronics and about major project. Panel was very friendly.first question was what is Electronics why do wanted it?

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dehradun (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Defence Research & Development Organisation (Dehradun (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

They just asked for my CV and didn't ask many questions. Only a few things related to what I had been doing at the university during that time. Overall pretty easy questions.

JRF Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Defence Research & Development Organisation in September 2015.

Interview

Hiring process varries with different labs of DRDO.
    Some labs take Written test (candidates for written test shortlisted on the basis of GATE score) followed by interview and some labs takes direct interview on the basis of GATE score.

Interview Questions

• interview will be purely technical. they asked you about your fav sub and basic questions will be asked from your sub list
      if you are a fresher then questions will be askd from final year project also   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

Interview

Simple point based
    Area of interest?
    Any prior/current projects I worked/working on?
    What would I choose to work on if given the opportunity?
    Future plans?
    Whether I was going to work in r&d or industry or do consultancy?
    Academic records?
    How much I knew about the work at the lab?
    Area of application of project?
    Areas in which that lab worked?
    How technology can be used to improve?
    How I got the opportunity?

Interview Questions

• Area of interest?
      Any prior/current projects I worked/working on?   Answer Question