Delaware State University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Delaware State University

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Delaware State University

Peer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Delaware State University.

Interview

short simple and easy. I applied online and got called after a month of waiting. then i had to go to the school to take my interview . i waited about two to four weeks to hear back from them. after that, I had to wait another mount to actually start work because pay role took forever.

Interview Questions

• they were based on my past experiences and what i could bring to the table   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delaware State University (Dover, DE) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied Online through the university website in Oct 16, Received a call for the interview in Nov 16. Received a letter in Apr 17 notifying me I did not get the position.

Interview Questions

• If the boss was in a meeting in his office and you were told not to send any calls through, and you received a call from someone stating they needed to talk the boss that it was important, what would you do?   1 Answer

Research Fellow Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dover, DE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Delaware State University (Dover, DE) in June 2013.

Interview

You must submit you CV, transcripts and a research summary. Then, they can call you for interview if they want to learn more about you. Otherwise, they will tell their decision on the basis of what you submitted.

Interview Questions

• They asked how this fellowship can help me in my career and how can I contribute to this project.   1 Answer

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dover, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Delaware State University (Dover, DE) in April 2012.

Interview

disorganized and didn't know the details until 5 pm the day before traveling

Interview Questions

• No major questions were asked   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Grantswriter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delaware State University in October 2009.

Interview

After having me interview with a panel of 5 people, I was sent to a room to write a proposal on the spot, using the computer in the room, which had a version of Microsoft Word that I was not familiar with, with no calculator. Forewarned? No.

Interview Questions

• What does diversity mean to you?   1 Answer