Delta-T Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 20, 2017

1.6

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Delta-T Group (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

The hiring and interviewing was quick and easy. Not a lot of questions asked. It was very easy. It took a while to go over the application and enrollment packet. Make sure you read all of the documents.

RN Independent Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pueblo, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delta-T Group (Pueblo, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone call. Phone questions. Internet Adobe Sign Contract with Immunization record. After 5 days was given very brief instructions on location. Had to find the place and the person on my own due to limited instructions.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to work long hours for an hourly wage?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Do you want a job? When can you start? You're hired.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delta-T Group.

Interview

There was no interview process. I had a ton of paperwork to fill out (about 30-45 mins worth) and they said they'd be in touch with jobs. If they did recruit me for any jobs, I would then have to interview for that job.

Recruiter/Staffing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Delta-T Group (Oak Brook, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview was ok, i was asked basic questions, person who interviewed me kept yawning and complaining of how she was so tired
    Also they give you a time frame of when you will find out if they are going to offer you the position or not. e
    Which is false, they do not follow up and from the reviews on the company seems like the are a unprofessional company.

Tss Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Very simple interview. Do not go into very much detail. They let you know if you get the job on the spot.Overall, a very easy process and helpful that they get back to you very quickly

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?   1 Answer

Paraprofessional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Delta-T Group (Middletown, CT).

Interview

Very simple. Just apply and they will call you letting you know what their company is about. They tell you to go get your fingerprints done, physical forms, and TB tests and then hand them in. After you complete that, they immediately starting sending assignments.

Staffing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delta-T Group (Newton, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

First they did a phone screen. They called me from the corporate office. Then they had me go in on person. I was not asked difficult interview questions. He basically described the position to me and then asked me why I want to make a move from
    My current company. Then I went in for an observational interview to see how they work. This was very useful to observe the culture.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Couldn't negotiate. Had to take offer given.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta-T Group (Middletown, CT) in March 2016.

Interview

I met with the manager first, and then the Affiliate Administrator. They asked about my experiences and successes and asked me to take one skills/personality test. Not too bad. Got offer within a week or so.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience you had, successes you had, how good were your computer skills   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Delta-T Group (Phila, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

Very easy, they are just looking for warm bodies to fill seats because turnover is like 100% Run from this place it is Hell. They have no structured interview process at all.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bryn Mawr, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Delta-T Group (Bryn Mawr, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

Emailed manager asking if they were hiring internally (not as a contractor); was brought in for interview a few days later to speak with two separate managers about a recruiting position; First spoke with recruiting manager who asked a couple questions, and then the department manager was brought in...made small talk, didn't ask too many questions; called me a few days later so say I got the job.