DiD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at DiD

Interviews for Top Jobs at DiD

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ambler, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DiD (Ambler, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

After applying online, someone from HR got back to me within a few days and arranged a phone interview. The first question was about salary expectation followed by "tell me about yourself." They were very pleasant on the phone. Once approved, we set a date for a physical interview. At the interview I was only kept waiting about 15 minutes. HR gave me a tour of the office. I met with several people (a total of 4) of different levels and positions. Overall, the on-ate interview took about 2 hours. Some were more engaged than others. Although most I talked with were pleasant, one person entered the room and just sat there waiting for me to begin. I didn't get the job but still have a good impression of the company. A typical interview process and experience, not too difficult.

Interview Questions

DiD Response

May 18, 2017 – Director of Talent

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your interview experience with us! We always appreciate the feedback and work hard to make sure our candidates have a good opportunity to get the full... More

Associate Managing Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Washington, PA

Interview

The interview and hiring process is substantial. A couple phone interviews followed by an in office interview. Interviewees speak with eight or nine professionals in addition to HR personnel. The position requires the applicant to be highly capable of communicating with a wide variety of personalities to move multiple projects forward at once.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared for questions related specifically to B2B Healthcare Advertising.   Answer Question