Digiday Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Digiday Interview Questions

Interviews at Digiday

2.8

Events Interview

Interview

I knew this was an unprofessional place to work from the moment I stepped into the office. The interviewer was very rude and cut me off numerous times. I felt like she was more interested in hearing herself talk than the person interviewing for the position. She had a way of talking down to you. I talked myself out of wanting to work there by the time it was over.

Events Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Digiday (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online and received an email within 24 hours to setup a phone interview. The interviewer seemed disinterested in the conversation and described the position differently than it was described in the job posting. The interviewer told me that she would inform me of their decision in the next week on whether I would go onto the next steps, but I never heard back from her despite sending a thank you note. I thought that was extremely unprofessional, and instead, I was put on their database to receive updates on job openings.

Content Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digiday (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

After a bit of sleuthing, I figured out who the position would be reporting to and emailed her directly. She replied the same day, and I went in for an interview the following day. I interviewed with her and then was interviewed by a senior team member who the position would be working closely with. I was not informed in advance that an interview with a second person would be part of the process.

I wrote a thank-you email the following day and received a response (offer letter) two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Which literary author do you think could fill the position as content strategist?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Digiday.

Interview

Submitted my resume, received message from office manager about coming in for an interview, met w/ chief editor + CEO. The meeting went well and they asked me to submit a proposal. I did so and we chatted over the next few days - that was three weeks ago and despite assurances that I'd have an answer I have not heard from them.

Interview Questions

• They asked about how I'd grow a product, plans, how I work, basic stuff   Answer Question

Bus Dev Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Digiday (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

arduous and deceitful
    They lie about everything. If you think you have been offered the job, it is all part of their manipulation. I wish I had read all of the negative comments on glassdoor about this company as I would have never wasted my time. They have a terrible CEO and director of sales. the arrogance must trickle down....totally unprofessional

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. I am most disturbed by the deceitful nature of the hiring manager   Answer Question

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Digiday (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

I had a very pleasant and engaging exchange during both my phone and in-person interviews. The questions I was asked weren't particularly challenging, but they did require me to give thoughtful answers and I felt that the individual interviewing me did a good job of assessing my qualifications along with how I would fit into the company culture.

Interview Questions

• One question I did not anticipate was, "Tell me about a great hurdle you've overcome, how you overcame it, and how that made you feel." I thought it was an interesting twist on something I would otherwise expect to answer and it required a small pause on my part to come up with I felt was a solid response.   Answer Question

UI/User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Digiday (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview Process was very quick. Head of Product would contact you directly and set the interview. He introduced the company and ask to present your work. There wasn't real structure to the interview. He kept went back and forth about many subjects.