Digital Brand Architects Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Digital Brand Architects

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Digital Brand Architects (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

In- person interview, asked about what I knew about the industry. It was very simple to begin with and I was not able to gauge the corporate environment from that.

Interview Questions

• What bloggers do you follow?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Digital Brand Architects (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Easy, open and comfortable. The interviewers where not intimidating and were really friendly. So you already knew that the work environment is great as well. This is great because then you get a real feel of how the employer is as well. I usually like to check out the area when I am waiting for my interview and observer the attitude and vibes. Overall everyone was down to earth. It isn't one of those corporate official jobs. So you just have to be yourself, have a positive attitude and answer with what you know.

Interview Questions

• Do you know/ follow blogs for fashion or beauty   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

Was called in for an in person interview. Interview went well. Had a great time conversing with the hiring manager. We shared similarities and I thought my qualifications met with what she was searching for

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Digital Brand Architects (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

Long, over 3 months. Lots of follow ups needed. Pulled a few employees in to meet with, but it was obvious they weren't prepared to interview and were just handed my resume.

Interview Questions

• very focused on the work they do rather than your strengths or how you would fit in there   Answer Question