Disneyland Paris Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Disneyland Paris

2.4

Sort:

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Disneyland Paris (Lisbon (Portugal)) in January 2015.

Interview

After presenting the Disneyland Paris company and what they expected from its employees, we were interviewed in pairs both in English and in French. While some of us were being interviewed, others were playing games in teams in which we had to answer questions about Disneyland. It was an amazing experience

Everything Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disneyland Paris (Athens (Greece)) in January 2015.

Interview

First we watched a presentation from the company and after we had to wait our turn for the interview. Very friendly persons. The interview took around 15 minutes and we were a group of two every time.

Food and Beverage Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disneyland Paris in December 2013.

Interview

First we were shown some videos, than individual interviews. Everybody was nice and friendly. then they asked the usual questions. they told us to wait for e-mail. Then I received a e-mail with a job-offer.

Interview Questions

• You will be in an international environment, how do you feel about that?   1 Answer

Food and Beverage Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riga (Latvia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disneyland Paris (Riga (Latvia)) in February 2012.

Interview

The very good thing is that the interview matters much more than the resume. The recruiting is made in the mass, which gives the opportunity to present oneself. Even with my very poor French at the time, I had the possibility to assure my recruiter that I will develop it in a very short term.

Interview Questions

• Work experience, level of French. Nothing intimidating. The recruiter was very nice.   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disneyland Paris (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied online. Invited to an interview in London. On the day, there was a presentation and a few games, followed by a group interview. This lasted around 2 hours. Everyone was friendly and approachable. It was definitely a positive interview experience.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Disneyland Paris (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in April 2011.

Interview

As I was an L1 English Hire, more of my interview was in French than English to test my conversational abilities. I was asked about my favorite Disney films, about a favorite Disney item I had been asked to bring to the interview with me, to talk about myself in French etc. I was also asked things like where would be a good place to eat in Dublin and walking directions in Dublin.

Interview Questions

• Where was good to get a drink in Dublin, I didn't live near Dublin at the time so I didn't really know?   Answer Question

Cast Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Disneyland Paris (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Received an email 2 hours later with invitation to interview. The interview was in 2 weeks, and involved a presentation from the company, a team game on Disney knowledge (not assessed) and an interview in pairs. The interview was in French and consisted of very basic questions about yourself and why you wanted to work for the company. We took it in turns to 'sell' a Mickey Mouse toy to each other.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself. Describe your personality.   1 Answer

Cast Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Disneyland Paris (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in March 2015.

Interview

First of all, you need to sign up for an Interview in a city near you and there are only twice or thrice a year in Europe (except France). The recruiters start by explaining the Disney concept in a nice movie and slideshow, then the recruiters interview 2 people at the same time. While waiting to get in, there are fun trivia games to play about...Disney, of course.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer first needs to know your level of French and the languages written in your cv will be tested one way or another. Don't remember questions at all, sorry.   Answer Question

Cast Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Disneyland Paris (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was a double interview. meaning I was interviewed along side another person. half the interview is in English and the other half of the Interview is in French. I would prepare some standard sentences in French if you're not fluent. The interviewer asked me basic questions like what are your hobbies or what is your current occupation the only difficult aspect about the interview was the fact that the questions were asked in French

Cast Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Disneyland Paris (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in March 2017.

Interview

First they did a presentation about Disneyland Paris. There was a little board game played in a couple of groups. Afterwards you had to go talk to a recruiter with another person. They asked some information, asked a couple of questions and then it was done.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Disneyland Paris?   2 Answers