Disneyland Paris Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Disneyland Paris Interview Questions

Interviews at Disneyland Paris

2.4

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marne-la-Vallée, Seine-et-Marne, Ile-de-France (France)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Disneyland Paris (Marne-la-Vallée, Seine-et-Marne, Ile-de-France (France)) in September 2019.

Interview

I was directly contacted for the role.
    I had a phone screen that resulted to face to face interview planning.
    Then I had to have 2 interviews in one day (what was planned was 1h each back to back, with 2 different people)

Interview Questions

• Questions didn't give any actual value added. The first lasted way too long for no specific reasons. for me, interviews should be efficient, straight to the point and straight forward and with very smart questions.
      I had a second interview that was set for 1h and I only had 20mns where I actually had to rush and give the max info, while I came from a 1h40mns draining interview.   1 Answer

Ticketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Disneyland Paris (Lisbon (Portugal)) in January 2019.

Interview

I went to Lisbon to have my interview. After having a group presentation about the company, the jobs and what they look for in the candidates we had individual interviews both in English and French.

Interview Questions

• If one client went to the shop and asked you help to find a gift, what 3 questions would you ask the client?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disneyland Paris.

Interview

Interviewed in groups of 2, hardly asked any questions about work experience/professional skills. Main focus was on language skills and practicalities/logistics of the job.
    Whole interview only lasted approx. 20 minutes at which point we were informally offered jobs. Very relaxed process.

Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lyon (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Disneyland Paris (Lyon (France)) in February 2018.

Interview

You have to post your Curriculum and cover letter on the website of disneyland paris, if they think you are suited for it, they wil invite you to an interview. (Half in french half in English)

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in Disneyland Paris?   2 Answers

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disneyland Paris (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied online. Invited to an interview in London. On the day, there was a presentation and a few games, followed by a group interview. This lasted around 2 hours. Everyone was friendly and approachable. It was definitely a positive interview experience.

Cast Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Disneyland Paris (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in March 2017.

Interview

First they did a presentation about Disneyland Paris. There was a little board game played in a couple of groups. Afterwards you had to go talk to a recruiter with another person. They asked some information, asked a couple of questions and then it was done.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Disneyland Paris?   2 Answers

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Disneyland Paris.

Interview

Just a quick interview about yourself.Nothing difficult as long as you can communicate in French. It was 2 by 2 and the recruiter asked to present ourselves in all the languages that we spoke.Then we were asked about our preferences in what department we would like to work for. It was pretty quick. Lasted about 10 to 15 minutes.

Cast Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Disneyland Paris (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Received an email 2 hours later with invitation to interview. The interview was in 2 weeks, and involved a presentation from the company, a team game on Disney knowledge (not assessed) and an interview in pairs. The interview was in French and consisted of very basic questions about yourself and why you wanted to work for the company. We took it in turns to 'sell' a Mickey Mouse toy to each other.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself. Describe your personality.   1 Answer

Vendeuse En Boutique Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lyon (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disneyland Paris (Lyon (France)) in October 2015.

Interview

You are first seated in a room with other applicants and they present what is Disneyland (not only Paris but everything they do), then you start playing a game where you have to get in teams with other applicants. During the game they call people 2 by 2 and get them in another room for the interviews.

Cast Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Disneyland Paris (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was a double interview. meaning I was interviewed along side another person. half the interview is in English and the other half of the Interview is in French. I would prepare some standard sentences in French if you're not fluent. The interviewer asked me basic questions like what are your hobbies or what is your current occupation the only difficult aspect about the interview was the fact that the questions were asked in French