Diversified Sourcing Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Diversified Sourcing Solutions

Sort:

Assembler Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Diversified Sourcing Solutions.

Interview

Brief, pretty much if you're not crazy and pass the drug test you'll get the job. Hiring manager was very nice, they do the drug testing on site so if you're not ready then you'll probably fail.

Interview Questions

• They didn't really ask me any interview questions, I was contacted by them and just had to show up and take the drug test to get the job. Nice and easy process, the benefits of a recruiting agency.   Answer Question

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Douglasville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Diversified Sourcing Solutions (Douglasville, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Had two face to face interviews with owner and branch manager. Was told it was between myself and another candidate. They chose the other. A month later they called and wanted to hire me as well, told me they didn't know why they chose the first candidate over me. Very disorganized. Owner left halfway through.

Interview Questions

• Why did you not go into detail about your military experience   1 Answer

Electro Mechanical Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Diversified Sourcing Solutions (Miami, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

fast and simple interview over the phone where they asked about my experience and qualifications and gave specifics about the job. They also asked about my career goals and why I wanted that position.