Doctor Multimedia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Doctor Multimedia

2.2

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Jolla, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Doctor Multimedia (La Jolla, CA) in July 2019.

Interview

It was very quick. The CFO interviewed me a few questions, seemed interested and reviewed my resume. He said they'd follow up but I never heard a response even after following up a few times.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any bad habits?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Jolla, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Doctor Multimedia (La Jolla, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

You apply online and receive a phone call if you're qualified. Meet with the CEO and the co-founder. They ask you typical interview questions and if you do well you will most likely get th job.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a little about yourself?
      How did you hear about the position?
      What do you know about the company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Doctor Multimedia (San Diego, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

No interview, the interview is based off how you look. If you're into nice things and come showing it off they'll hire you. I should've known this was a scam when I got through the interview. Trust your gut with this place

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Doctor Multimedia (San Diego, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

My interview was with the director of sales. I will be using the Name Robert Bentley. Robert Bentley was very knowledgeable about the industry. He was pretty young and remember seeing his rolex and his car and being super impressed.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience in sales (if any)?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Doctor Multimedia.

Interview

Get ready to be entertained. Someone that probably couldn't hold a job in their life is about to ask you what qualities do you have to make them money? I almost walked out but had to see this clown show to the end.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to do everything I say? Can you make me money? How do you "trick" the "gatekeepers" to get to the big dog?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Doctor Multimedia (San Diego, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

There is an very brief Intro Interview. If you fit the culture and have the required traits you may be selected for the second round. If you do well enough you can be hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What brought you to applying to this position?   1 Answer

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Doctor Multimedia (San Diego, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

Quick, to the point. Make sure you have multiple resumes. Make sure to Arrive10 minutes early. They move quickly so you need to be on your toes at all times.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Doctor Multimedia (San Diego, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

The interviewer was highly unprofessional and made me feel extremely uncomfortable during the interview. I declined the offer because I did not want to be put in more uncomfortable situations. The company seems like it favors high volume and low-quality output and I did not want to be part of that environment.

Digital Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Jolla, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Doctor Multimedia (La Jolla, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

Literally SO unorganized. Applied online and they emailed back immediately asking for me to come in for an onsite. No confirmation email or any info regarding the interview. Got there and it was just a big room with a million people. No lobby, no structure, just pure chaos and disorganization. A random tech guy interviewed me who seemed very caught off guard like he just got randomly assigned to talk to me and he didn't even really know what the position entailed.

Anyone with a brain could see that this company is a mess. Stay away at all cost.

Interview Questions

• He just asked about my background and pulled random questions out of his butt because he wasn't prepared to do an interview with anyone.   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Doctor Multimedia (San Diego, CA) in May 2019.

Interview

Not your traditional interview. Come in prepared to be yourself and just have a chat. They want to see if you're smart, can carry a conversation, and will click with other employees. Looking for dedicated people with a strong work ethic.

Interview Questions

• Where did you work previously? Did you graduate? What college? When do you want to start?   Answer Question