Dorrance Publishing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dorrance Publishing

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dorrance Publishing (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

The person who interviewed me made me feel very comfortable, and really gave me a rundown of what the job would be like. She asked me about my previous work experience and what my goals were in my career.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience working as a team?   1 Answer

Publishing Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dorrance Publishing (Pittsburgh, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

Fairly straight forward: They'll ask about your background, describe previous job/educational experiences and what you feel you can bring to the sales team. It was at this point that I realized it was mostly a sales job - that had been sort of obfuscated prior to the in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Whether you would be comfortable sitting in front of a computer and making hundreds of calls a day - because that's what you'll be doing.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dorrance Publishing in October 2016.

Interview

Quick and relaxed! Met with the president of the company and a current employee. The setting was comfortable and they asked typical questions about my background, how I’d fit into the job and my strengths I offered.