Dowden Health Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dowden Health Media Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dowden Health Media

Medical Writer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dowden Health Media.

Interview

Before you interview for this position, you have to complete a writing assessment. The assessment asks you to recapitulate a scientific paper as well as develop a powerpoint slide for a hypothetical advisory board. If the reviewer of your assessment thinks you have the necessary writing skills, they will ask you to interview. My interview was over Skype. It was mostly about my background and academic experience. The position requires communicating clinical data to physicians so they wanted to make sure I had experience analyzing data. My coursework in the sciences was critical. After this interview I had two follow up interviews with the COO and CEO, also about my background and interests.

Interview Questions

The position does not match up exactly with my professional goals.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dowden Health Media in August 2011.

Interview

Very quick repsonse to application. Initital phone interview with HR about basic experience and skills. In person interview #1: met with HR rep for interview went well - then awkward entrance of the CEO and rapid fire questions. Interview #2 - met with other staff members (additional awkward entrance of CEO). Another person I was supposed to interview with didn't show up to work, so had another impromptu interview with someone else. No offer, No follow up from HR.

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Dowden Health Media in July 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by their HR manager for a Phone Interview. The interview was with the department head. Not a very easy person to talk to. He was not very responsive over the phone. He didn't seem very enthusiastic about the interview nor could he create any interest in me as an interviewee to work for the company. It seemed like he wanted to hang up the minute he called. I was not given a chance to ask him any questions or even take down his email address to send a thank you note or follow up email.

Overal I would say my experience with the company was not that good

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in Pharmaceutical Advertising before   1 Answer
    • Do you need any sponsorship   1 Answer