Doyle Collection Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Doyle Collection Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Doyle Collection

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Doyle Collection (Washington, DC) in June 2016.

Interview

Met with HR manager, three directors and finally the general manager. The process was a bit hectic but everyone seemed nice. I was made to wait for long periods of time. That seemed odd. I left the interviews encouraged and hopeful.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit for his job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't have an opportunity to negotiate which I was not expecting and did not like. It was a take it or leave it kind of situation.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Doyle Collection (Washington, DC) in April 2016.

Interview

Responded to a craigslist add (which didn't list the property's name. I had to figure that out by googling the address). Took several weeks before i was contacted for an interview. Was interviewed by the Director of HR. Seemed to go well. I'm assuming that I didn't get the job as she said they'd be in contact in the next 4 days. Two weeks and two follow up emails later, i haven't heard anything further from them. I get it, but a simple "Dear applicant, we went with someone else." mail would have been nice.

Interview Questions

• What did I know about the Doyle Collection (the parent company)?   Answer Question

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Doyle Collection (Washington, DC).

Interview

Applied online but didn't hear anything back from the company. So I went in and asked to speak to a hiring manager. I was brought to Human Resources where I waited to be interviewed. The lady that interviewed me loved me, then made me interview with the GM

Accommodation Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Doyle Collection (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

I applied online on Doyle collection website. I had screening phone interview with her assistant. After 3 days face to face interview with accommodation manager and rrhha assistant.The process took a week. Next day I was starting training. It was very easy and the manager does an extraordinary job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      And questions related tonthe job position   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be yourself

BarMaid Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Doyle Collection (Cork (Ireland)) in April 2016.

Interview

There are two rounds on two different days about a week apart. The first round is approximately 15 minutes long, with the HR manager and the Duty Manager. Second round was with the General manager. Both happened in the lounge area which made it more friendly, but you can still feel the high quality of the hotel.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about River Lee?
      Do you know about the Doyle collection?
      Why did you pick this hotel to apply for?
      What position would you like to get?
      What relevant experience do you have?
      What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      What are your career plans for the future?   Answer Question

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Doyle Collection (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Usual questions like everywhere else, get prepared for references, they gonna check back. Company can be picky on how you look like, so beware. After the phone interview you will be invited for a 1:1 interview, where you can talk about yourself and your experiences within the industry.

Team Leader Interview

Interview

2 interviews face to face, i with hr, one with GM. very in to internal promotion. pretty standard hiring process, pleasent hr staff, put focus on quality of work place over pay. can be a bit slow to get back with an answer

Interview Questions

• dealing with difficult staff, questions pretty run of the mill   Answer Question

Negotiation

set pay and rewards, no negotiation

F & B Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Doyle Collection (Cork (Ireland)) in March 2011.

Interview

One to One with the HR Manager. She was very nice and made me feel comfortable throughout the interview. She brought me in to a room that was very quiet so there were no distractions while being interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with customer service   1 Answer