KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Driven Brands Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 20 of over 20 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Driven Brands

Application

Interview

Recruiter contact, applied online, and three rounds of interviews. Communication between interviews was spotty and you can tell they thinking VERY highly of themselves. The senior executives loves to hear themselves talk. Lots of buzz words and industry jargon. They aren't really "doers." It is all about theory at Driven. The whole process was disjointed and fractional. Overall the candidate experience leaves a lot to be desired. I wish them the best.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience with HR strategy? Are you available to reschedule your interview?
    Answer Question

Driven Brands

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Driven Brands in Jan 2022

Interview

There was an initial call with HR, then after that there was multiple meetings with team members. Overall, the process is pretty quick and the team members were very nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Driven Brands

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Driven Brands

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Driven Brands in Dec 2021

Interview

Four rounds of Interviews were then followed by long waiting from the HR. Besides, the people taking the interview seem nice however, some of them are racist and biased towards hearing specific answer.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about yourself? What is your favorite ML algorithm? What kind of workspace do you want to work in?

Driven Brands

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Driven Brands in Oct 2021

Interview

Typical interview structure- HR screening, hiring manager, team interviews. Went through a few interviews and was ghosted- no update on the process at all. Shows unprofessionalism and a lack of respect for candidates and their time, but I do not care too much because I do not like the company after reading other reviews

Interview Questions
  • Focused on previous experiences and projects. Combination of behavioral questions. No real difficult questions just don't show you're nervous. After reading posts from employees, I'm glad I didn't get the job.

Driven Brands

Application

I interviewed at Driven Brands

Interview

Virtual because of covid but everything was very smooth. I had a quick call with HR to see if I was interested in the job. Then we scheduled a call with the hiring manager and the following week I met with their boss.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Driven Brands

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Driven Brands

Interview

Starts with a recruiter phone screen and then progresses to a video interview. The second interview was not conducive to a professional environment. Interviewer came across arrogant, rude and asked off the wall questions. Do you work hard or smart? What are your incompetencies?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Driven Brands (Charlotte, NC) in Jul 2020

Interview

Two 30 minute calls with the hiring manager. The second was because 30 minutes was not enough for the hiring manager to get through her list of questions. Was told next step would be a video interview. Took 5 weeks to let me know I would not be receiving another interview and that the position was filled.

Interview Questions
  • When did you make a decision without discussing with your manager? What was the result?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Driven Brands (Denver, CO) in Jul 2020

Interview

The process moved very quickly. The recruiter was very timely in responding to my application. Within about one week I had a phone screen and then a video interview with one of the hiring managers. Unfortunately, I was not selected to interview with the second hiring manager, but their willingness to provide interview feedback was much appreciated (and seemingly rare these days).

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to deliver bad news to a client. How did you handle the situation?

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Driven Brands (Hamilton, ON) in Jul 2019

Interview

This process took ~4 weeks. Started with a screening phone call with HR. A week later, I met a panel of Mgmt for a review of my resumé and experience. Next is a case study to prove your knowledge of budgets and forecasting. Last stage was a Skype call with the VP. Overall great experience, everyone was friendly and answered all my questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Driven Brands (Plano, TX) in Jan 2019

Interview

not much of an interview just the regular info, only prior experience but then there don’t even check to see if it’s the truth as i was one of the ones who managed interviewing candidates

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Interviews