Duane Morris Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Duane Morris Interview Questions

2.5

Litigation Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Duane Morris.

Interview

Interview with HR first then waited second interview. After a week or so got a call to come in for an interview. Met with the attorneys, which were a great group of people.

Graphic Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Duane Morris (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

apply through school website, it has to follow the rule of job applying from school so it takes a week to know if you are chosen to be interviewed. The HR contacted me but forgot to tell me that there would be a tests of 4 skills before the interview. Writing, typing, spelling and 1 more.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NONE

Associate Attorney Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Duane Morris in April 2015.

Interview

Was told (a few weeks after accepting position) that when interviewing they look for people who would do well at a cocktail party that they don't know anyone at. Had 2 additional callbacks (4 total interviewers). Seemed to be more of a focus on personality as they already have your resume and know your skills.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Duane Morris? Why do you think you'd be a good fit?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't try to negotiate, should have

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Duane Morris.

Interview

Received a call about this position when I applied for a position in another department. They do keep promising resumes on file. After chatting, I submitted a formal application via the system. I came in for 2 interviews: 1 with HR and the 2nd with the hiring manager. Both interviews were about 1 hour. It's a traditional firm so be formal.

Interview Questions

• Everything expected. Chatted about educational background and problem solving skills.   Answer Question

Business Development Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Duane Morris (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2013.

Interview

Active communication in planning interview. Required online application before coming in for interview. Major snow storm day of interview, allowed me to be late if necessary. Office was beautiful, very modern, kitchens and nice restrooms on every floor. Receptionists were very nice and willing to take coat and show me to restroom and offer me a beverage.

Interview Questions

• To describe what transferrable job skills I had from past positions considering I had never worked in Business Development   Answer Question

Business Management Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Duane Morris (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2012.

Interview

In overall, the interview was friendly, comfortable. I met with an HR person to take a few tests (grammar, spelling, typing...) Not really difficult but since English is not my native language, it got confusing after a while. After that, we went to a conference room to interview with a hiring manager. She was really nice, talkative. The conversation was informative but not a lot of questions. I tried to ask many questions but it ends up like she was talking most of the time

It was the first time her team hired an intern so I guess she didn't know what exactly are her expectations.

Also, it supposed to be a group/ panel interview but other managers were not in the office. I was kind of disappointed.

Document Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Duane Morris (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2012.

Interview

1) Telephone interview, 2) skills assessment test, 3) interview with HR, and 4) interview with manager and supervisor of Secretary Services

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't have to negotiate as I was happy with the offer.

Undergraduate Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Duane Morris (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2010.

Interview

Probably the best interview I've ever been on. First met with the attorney for whom I would be working. Very conversational, few (if any) questions, mostly a discussion of the position. I felt the need to interject my qualifications because there were so few questions. After talking for about 30 minutes, I met with an HR rep. Had to take some prodecural tests (spelling, grammar, vocab). Easy.

Interview Questions

Family financial issues made pay a large factor.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Duane Morris in January 2009.

Interview

Very relaxed interview. It was a one on one with a guy who was wearing jeans and a polo. After talking for about 45 minutes we ended on a good note. Offered to start as an intern (I was right out of school) but I was not interested.

Interview Questions

• How can you relate school to previous work experience?   Answer Question