Dungarvin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1. Featured Interview

DSP/Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mendota Heights, Dakota, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dungarvin (Mendota Heights, Dakota, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

I was asked what experience I had.What training already had.Why I wanted the job.How I would spend my down time.When I could start training.First phone interview then one on one interview.Presented job offer same day as interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with vulnerable adults?   1 Answer

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dungarvin (Madison, WI).

Interview

A couple months ago, I applied through Indeed.com. One week after submitting my application, I was contacted through e-mail by a recruiter to set up a phone interview. One week after the phone interview, I had two in-person interviews at the Madison headquarters, each a week apart. The interviews were smooth, simple, straight-forward, and about forty minutes each. At my last interview they expressed interest and told me the final step would be a 10-15 minute teaching sample/presentation. They let me know it would take a little while to coordinate so I was prepared to wait a little while. I went home and prepared my presentation. I waited two weeks and did not hear anything, so I gathered letters of recommendation from my last three bosses and sent them to the man conducting my interviews in a friendly e-mail. A week later, I still had not heard back. I called many times that week and was unable to get through, so I left a voicemail. I never heard from them again. With an Associate's with an emphasis in Education and Diversity, a Bachelor's in Communications, Spanish, and Public Relations, five years employee training at my current customer service job, and four years curriculum development and teaching ages kindergarten through middle-aged adult of various economic and cultural backgrounds (plus a tangible, successful track record), I thought I would be a solid fit for this position. Although what I am most disappointed about is that I was not given the simple respect of someone taking a mere two minutes out of their day to send me an e-mail or give me a quick phone call to let me know I was out of the running. To me, this speaks volumes about a company's professionalism, organization, and ethics.

Interview Questions

• All questions were standard and to be expected. Many questions were pertaining to prior experience.   Answer Question

Employment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dungarvin (Saint Paul, MN) in October 2017.

Interview

She asked me to her my experience that best matched the position. Then she told me the Salary $15.50 per hour and asked if that is within my range. Seriously? I told her it wouldn't even help with my mortgage and I wouldn't even make it to work with the cost of gas. Then she tried ending the conversation and mentioned the rate was in the ad I told her it was not as I had it on my screen when we were doing the phone screen.

Interview Questions

• She asked me to her my experience that best matched the position.   Answer Question

Direct Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mendota Heights, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dungarvin (Mendota Heights, MN) in October 2017.

Interview

Went in the head office. Got asked a few questions about my experience and before long, I was Selecting my work availability and I got hired right on the spot

Interview Questions

• How long you’ve worked as a DSP?
      Weight limit to lift?
      Valid vehicle/ Driver license /insurance   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dungarvin (Saint Paul, MN).

Interview

Interview team was late, more like interrogation, did not mention hours, pay, or benefits; interviewers were rude on departure and did not receive call or email about job afterward - would not have accepted

Interview Questions

• On a scale on 1 to 5, how would you rate your Microsoft Word skills?   Answer Question

HR Generalist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dungarvin.

Interview

A brief phone interview then an in-person interview and had to wait over a week for second interview. No job offer and was lied to about picking another candidate. What a joke.

Direct Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dungarvin (Columbus, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was not difficult whatsoever. They require that you have a vehicle in good condition and up-to-date insurance, as the position requires driving persons around their communities. They will call you after reviewing your resume to see if you are a good fit to set up an in-person interview, but this was not difficult either.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a person under your care were to fall? What would you do if a person under your care were to become unconscious? What would you do if a person under your care were to become verbally or physically abusive towards you?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Interview

Quick and easy they get you in before you know the truth about the company so once your in training it's great until training ends and your placed in the homes and it's you taking care of 6 individuals cooking cleaning and passing meds.

Program Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dungarvin.

Interview

way too easy which should have been a sign right there. You can be the crack head off the streets. This company doesn't care who they hire as long as they have a body in the building. I hope they at least want a body with a pulse, but at this point, I wouldn't put their ethics that high.

Interview Questions

• Nothing that was of any value or that involved my experience.   Answer Question

Dungarvin Response

Feb 16, 2017 – Operational HR and Talent Acquisition Director

Thanks for providing your feedback regarding the interview process at Dungarvin. Finding talent and providing a positive candidate experience is so important to us and we are sorry that you had a... More

Direct Support Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Michigan City, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dungarvin (Michigan City, IN) in December 2016.

Interview

This was my second time being interviewed with Dungarvin. Interview was quick. I was asked about 20 interview questions, Watched a video, And then called Back for The Position The Next Morning

Interview Questions

• If sally needs 800MG of Ibuprofen. How Many Pills Does Sally Need To Take?   1 Answer

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dungarvin.

Interview

They want you to first work mas a DSP then to a PC.
    Ask you questions sbout different scenerios with clients. FALLS, MEDiCATION ERRORS. And asked about how to hand behavioral issues like scratching, yellong, running away.

Interview Questions

• If a patient is to take 500mg of a medication and the pills are 250mg how many do you give them.   1 Answer