Dungarvin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1. Featured Interview

DSP/Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mendota Heights, Dakota, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dungarvin (Mendota Heights, Dakota, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

I was asked what experience I had.What training already had.Why I wanted the job.How I would spend my down time.When I could start training.First phone interview then one on one interview.Presented job offer same day as interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with vulnerable adults?   1 Answer

HR Generalist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dungarvin.

Interview

A brief phone interview then an in-person interview and had to wait over a week for second interview. No job offer and was lied to about picking another candidate. What a joke.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dungarvin (Columbus, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was not difficult whatsoever. They require that you have a vehicle in good condition and up-to-date insurance, as the position requires driving persons around their communities. They will call you after reviewing your resume to see if you are a good fit to set up an in-person interview, but this was not difficult either.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a person under your care were to fall? What would you do if a person under your care were to become unconscious? What would you do if a person under your care were to become verbally or physically abusive towards you?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Interview

Quick and easy they get you in before you know the truth about the company so once your in training it's great until training ends and your placed in the homes and it's you taking care of 6 individuals cooking cleaning and passing meds.

Interview Questions

• Do you like helping people   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dungarvin.

Interview

way too easy which should have been a sign right there. You can be the crack head off the streets. This company doesn't care who they hire as long as they have a body in the building. I hope they at least want a body with a pulse, but at this point, I wouldn't put their ethics that high.

Interview Questions

• Nothing that was of any value or that involved my experience.   Answer Question

Dungarvin Response

Feb 16, 2017 – Operational HR and Talent Acquisition Director

Thanks for providing your feedback regarding the interview process at Dungarvin. Finding talent and providing a positive candidate experience is so important to us and we are sorry that you had a ... More

Direct Support Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Michigan City, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dungarvin (Michigan City, IN) in December 2016.

Interview

This was my second time being interviewed with Dungarvin. Interview was quick. I was asked about 20 interview questions, Watched a video, And then called Back for The Position The Next Morning

Interview Questions

• If sally needs 800MG of Ibuprofen. How Many Pills Does Sally Need To Take?   1 Answer

Program Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dungarvin.

Interview

They want you to first work mas a DSP then to a PC.
    Ask you questions sbout different scenerios with clients. FALLS, MEDiCATION ERRORS. And asked about how to hand behavioral issues like scratching, yellong, running away.

Interview Questions

• If a patient is to take 500mg of a medication and the pills are 250mg how many do you give them.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dungarvin in July 2016.

Interview

Interview process was about 1 hour and a half to two hours , basically it was questions asked about your previous experience and what do you know about a direst support specialist , a little about your background and how are you with others

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation phase was back ally explaining more about the job and your roles and seeing if it's a perfect fit for you or not

Program Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dungarvin (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

You get two interviews first with HR or some one elss then you go to Sr. Director. Everyone gets hired very easy. They seem desperate to have someone to watch the indiciduals.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have?   Answer Question
    • If you can work anytime.   1 Answer
    • Outings if you knew of any free places to go to take individuals   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dungarvin (Columbus, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

Fast because they are always hiring. They just want to get to know who you are. They will tell you what you need and ask you who you are interested in working with . Choose your answers wisely . They seem very nice and they can be at times , but they don't care about you . Its go by fast

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with us?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dungarvin (Eugene, OR) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online and the next day was called for an interview. Very nice and smooth. Discussed the job details and what was to be done. Asked me personality questions and name a times, went over some role play scenarios, and then offered me a job on the spot. In all my years of employment this was the smoothest and most warm interview I have ever been to. :) highly recommend , I have no Experience in the field but am looking for a change and they gave me a shot. Awesome people.

Interview Questions

• A person you support wants to go outside and it's pouring rain, what would you do and how do you go about it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was told I would be making 10.53 an hour with benefits. I gladly accepted!