Dupont Registry Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dupont Registry

Ad Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dupont Registry (Saint Petersburg, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied for an Ad Coordinator position at duPont Registry and was contacted the next day via email by an unnamed employee who simply wrote "What are your salary requirements?". No introduction, no signature. After writing a proper response indicating my salary requirements, I heard nothing more. I am thoroughly unimpressed by this process and have no further interest in working for duPont Registry. The "Luxury Lifestyle" brand identity does not reflect in their inability to form a coherent email to potential candidates.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dupont Registry (Saint Petersburg, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

Very casual, but I had a family connection with the owners of the company. Even still, the interview process for interns is usually pretty simple. They are definitely one of those companies who wants understand that we're all just trying to get experience and they're happy to help. You'll find yourself doing way more than you thought you would.

It also helps if you can talk cars, even if you're a girl and you don't know much, they're all gear heads and they'll light up if you can tell the difference between a Maserati and a Lambo.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase, I was interviewing to be an intern.

Editorial Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dupont Registry (Saint Petersburg, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

I had 1 phone interview and 2 follow-up interviews. I seemed like the most likely candiate but in the end the person with more experience (10 years) got the position!

Interview Questions

• What was a typical day at my previous job like?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle an event and get the questions answered and get content that no one else has?   1 Answer