Durham School Services Interview Questions

Updated Feb 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 42 of over 42 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Durham School Services

Durham School Services

Application

I interviewed at Durham School Services

Interview

very professional and welcoming. Staff was very nice and they made you feel very welcome. Inter view more of a conversation than an interview. Seems like a great place to work.

Interview Questions
  • Why are interested in this position
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Durham School Services (Brentwood, NH) in Aug 2019

Interview

Everyone was very nice & explained the job well. There's the option to work year round or have summers off. I, could also choose between just driving in state or driving in & out of state.

Interview Questions
  • What station are you currently listening to in your car?
  • Do I want to work year round?

Durham School Services

Application

I interviewed at Durham School Services

Interview

There was no interview Just fill out the app Call or come in If you dont have a cdl Take your written test and they will train you to achieve your cdl class b

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Oxnard, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Durham School Services (Oxnard, CA)

Interview

All applicants are almost guaranteed to get hired if you qualify. Disqualifiers include certain criminal arrests/convictions and driving history that consists of serious driving violations, multiple minor violations, or accidents. Lots of employees have left for other employment opportunities but eventually come back (the grass is not always greener....).

Interview Questions
  • Questions pertaining to the applicant's criminal and driving history.

Anonymous Employee in Madisonville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Durham School Services (Madisonville, TX) in Feb 2018

Interview

A little man with a huge ego will come in a tell you how great it is. He will tell you that you will be paid for training.. That's a lie.

Interview Questions
  • Give me an example of a time that you had a situation that you had to take charge in order to assure the safety of others?

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Durham School Services (Syracuse, NY)

Interview

Filled out applications got called for interview did the interview went to do a drug test then background test and started that same week. Have to work a week in the hole before you get your first paycheck

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Durham School Services (Philadelphia, PA)

Interview

You go down there and fill out your application. Then they'll call you without giving you a row interview, and take you to Harrisburg to get your background check done. Once you have all your documents and drug test done you're ready to work.

Anonymous Employee in Milton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Durham School Services (Milton, FL) in Oct 2017

Interview

Very fast with a call back after applying, went in and did a second application and interview also safty questions on computer. This prosses was very quick and easy to deal with.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Durham School Services (Chattanooga, TN) in Jul 2017

Interview

The interview process was easy. I first attended orientation where I watched a slideshow of the company's expectations of all drivers. Then I went with the recruiter to an open office for my interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you looking to become a Professional School Bus Driver?
  • Name a time when you went over and beyond for a customer.

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Durham School Services (Everett, WA) in Apr 2017

Interview

Durham wants and needs more bus drivers, all the time. So the interview process is easy. The interviewers were current bus drivers who also were trainers. To work at Durham requires passing drug, criminal and background checks and passing the CDL test. For me these were no problem.

Interview Questions
  • Basic stuff like why do you want to drive a school bus? Have you operated heavy equipment before, if yes what types? How well do you handle stress?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 42 Interviews