ELTA North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at ELTA North America

Electronic Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laurel, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ELTA North America (Laurel, MD) in February 2014.

Interview

Met with the Operations/Manufacturing Director, including the company's software engineer. Since this was essentially a new organization in MD, there were not many employees. I felt like the interview went well.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I had any experience with military type connectors, the solder cup type.   1 Answer

Compliance Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savage, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ELTA North America (Savage, MD).

Interview

Three telephone interviews. 1st with HR/Recruiting. 2nd with outgoing CO. 3rd with VP of Operations. Once screened through this process, was called in for formal panel interview. Various representatives from site management attended and asked questions as needed. Once completed, I was provided with a tour of the facility and then had a pleasant conversation with the HR Manager. All in all, a very smooth process.

Interview Questions

• Scenario driven question pertaining to special customer and interpretation of export laws.   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annapolis Junction, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ELTA North America (Annapolis Junction, MD) in November 2017.

Interview

I had an in-person interview in Annapolis Junction MD. My interview was scheduled for 3pm and lasted roughly 1 hour with a tour of the facility as well as an explanation of benefits with the HR deparement to close out the interview.

The interview was with a panel of 4 people including a VP, HR Manager, Program Manager, and IR&D manager. Each person took turns asking questions in order. The questions were mainly job related and were gauged to find out how I woud fit in to the role as well as questions about past experieinces in similar difficult situations.

After the hour the panel asked me to leave the room while they took some time to discuss. After the discussion I was given a tour of the impressive facility.