ELTA North America Interview Questions

Updated Nov 2, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ELTA North America

ELTA North America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annapolis Junction, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ELTA North America (Annapolis Junction, MD) in Nov 2017

Interview

I had an in-person interview in Annapolis Junction MD. My interview was scheduled for 3pm and lasted roughly 1 hour with a tour of the facility as well as an explanation of benefits with the HR deparement to close out the interview. The interview was with a panel of 4 people including a VP, HR Manager, Program Manager, and IR&D manager. Each person took turns asking questions in order. The questions were mainly job related and were gauged to find out how I woud fit in to the role as well as questions about past experieinces in similar difficult situations. After the hour the panel asked me to leave the room while they took some time to discuss. After the discussion I was given a tour of the impressive facility.

Interview Questions
  • Please give me a 2 minute overview about yourself.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ELTA North America

Anonymous Employee in Laurel, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ELTA North America (Laurel, MD) in Feb 2014

Interview

Met with the Operations/Manufacturing Director, including the company's software engineer. Since this was essentially a new organization in MD, there were not many employees. I felt like the interview went well.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked if I had any experience with military type connectors, the solder cup type.
Be the first to find this interview helpful