EMIS Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EMIS Group Interview Questions

Interviews at EMIS Group

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EMIS Group.

Interview

Online test -> 2 Technical Interview-> HR Interview
    Excellent interview process very accommodating staff who were very polite. The interviewers had great depth I knowledge regarding there organisation, it felt more like a conversation rather than a interview, there were a few funny stories and jokes shared between us. They got back to me the next day via the phone and followed up via email to confirm everything we discussed and agreed

Full Stack Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at EMIS Group (New York, NY) in August 2019.

Interview

They have conducted 4 rounds.online test,Technical , Technical Manager and followed by HR. I got good experience with technical manager and technical interviewer. They have asked most of the questions related to real time and how will we use it.

Interview Questions

• They have asked from the resume.WAP to print * in equilateral format   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMIS Group (Chennai (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

Technical test tech interview managerial discussio and hr discussion. overall interview process was very good. Improved my knowledge and helped me in preparing better for an interview. Thank you for the opportunity.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMIS Group (Chennai (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

Over all experience was very nice.
    1 round - online test
    2,3 round - f2f , interviewer was very nice. I have learnt few things.
    Next round is HR, They didn't ask that much details in that round. That was quite good.

CISO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EMIS Group (Leeds, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

Application letter and CV. Receipt acknowledged by personal phone call, during which initial details were gathered. Telephone interview with CTO after paper sift. Interview was relaxed but thorough. Feedback was provided in a personal telephone call within days. Overall the process was managed very well and felt very personal.

Interview Questions

• What experience in your CV is most applicable to this role?   Answer Question

Apr 9, 2018 – Group HR Director

Hi, thank you very much for taking the time to add your review of the interview process. The talent team very much value all feedback and I will also make sure that the CTO is aware of the comments. All the best in your future career.

Jacqui Summons
    Group HRD

Training Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EMIS Group (Leeds, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Desktop questionnaire using STAR ability ratings. Not as good as it could and should have been, as those more adapt in promoting themselves with written examples faired better than those with a wealth of experience.

Technology Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EMIS Group (Leeds, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

Friendly personal interview with senior team members including the person the role reported to and discussed the parts of my current role and my past roles that were relevant to the new position. Discussed my skills and how I employed them successfully and where I felt I could improve. Discussed the basics of organisational structure and discussed the current challenges that the role would encounter.

Interview Questions

EMIS Group Response

Jul 31, 2018 – Group HR Director

Thank you very much for taking the time to add your review to Glassdoor. I'm glad you had a positive recruitment experience and its particularly pleasing that our employee referral programme is working! I wish you all the best in your career at EMIS and look forward to meeting you in due course. Jacqui Summons, Group HR Director.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at EMIS Group (Chennai (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

A day's process went with 2 technical rounds - a coding round for logical analysis and then at a technical panel with a prior telephonic screening which was technical too... was at average difficulty level

Interview Questions

EMIS Group Response

Jul 31, 2018 – Group HR Director

Thank you very much for taking the time to add your review to Glassdoor. I'm glad you had a positive recruitment experience and I wish you all the best in your career at EMIS. Jacqui Summons, Group HR Director.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EMIS Group in January 2019.

Interview

Initial telephone interview for about 30 mins followed by online test. Face to face interview followed and a further written test. Whole process was efficient and thorough. Managed very well by HR rep who managed to make the whole process feel personal and also welcoming.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a situation where a developer refuses to accept that an issue raised was a genuine system bug ? (set of multi choice questions in written test)   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EMIS Group.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Majority if the questions were based around what would you do in this sort of situation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very professional and positive the internal recruitment team were very informative.