EMIS Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 11, 2018

3.1

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EMIS Group (New York, NY).

Interview

The worst interview process ever. I got call from Internal acquisition team after they found my CV on linkedin. He spoke to me for 20 min discussing skills and my visa situation and was happy with my skills and able to sponsor so proceeded to next stage which is to complete online task. online task takes around 30 to 45 min which I completed. so after a week I sent an email because there is no acknowledgement from them regarding my online test. After repeatedly chasing I got a email saying manafer is on holidays and will review my online test once he is returned from holidays. so after a week I got call again after few days from HR saying they are Happy with the online test and would like to call me for an Interview. on the phone I again asked about visa sponsorship and salary requirements and this time same person who I spoke earlier was saying he is not aware of my. visa situation and will let me know about it in 1 or 2 days. can you imagine he never came back to me. I chased him on the phone and email but no reply. I can say that talent acquisition team member just wasted my time and he don't have a courtesy to reply me about the outcome. I can say I am bit lucky looking at the reviews they got on glassdor and not going for the job at the end.

Interview Questions

• Online test on LINQ, OOPS and some questions related to c# coding   Answer Question

Mar 14, 2018 – Group HR Director

Thank you for raising your concerns on Glassdoor. There are a number of aspects of the recruitment process, as described by you, that fall short of our normal standards. The recruiter that dealt with... More

Senior BI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yeadon, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at EMIS Group (Yeadon, England (UK)) in May 2018.

Interview

Interview process was very good and professionally managed, starting with a screening interview on the phone, followed by a face to face interview and a 15 min presentation based on exercise to be completed at home.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were based around the CV and presentation.   Answer Question

Support Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EMIS Group (Leeds, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied on their website, had a call a few days later for a chat about my interview. Went to the interview the following week, which was good. Lots of competency questions and nice a experience. I was told that I would here by the end of the week so when I didn’t I waited until the following week and called up, I was then told it would be that week and they would let me know either way.
    It’s now been 3 weeks since the interview and I have still heard nothing.

Interview Questions

• They were all fine questions   1 Answer

Apr 30, 2018 – Group HR Director

Thank you very much for your feedback on Glassdoor. I am sorry to hear that a process starting out well is now not so good due to the delay in getting back to you. I will follow up with the Talent... More

Support Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EMIS Group (Leeds, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

First a task that took around 45 minutes, we reviewed my answers together giving further detail on each point and then competency based questions surrounding scenario based questions and management styles.

Interview Questions

• What would be the first three things you would do if you were successful?   Answer Question

Apr 9, 2018 – Group HR Director

Thank you very much for taking the time to add your review and I hope your career is a fulfilling one. You will see that EMIS has a very mixed bag of reviews on Glassdoor (particularly from ex... More

CISO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EMIS Group (Leeds, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

Application letter and CV. Receipt acknowledged by personal phone call, during which initial details were gathered. Telephone interview with CTO after paper sift. Interview was relaxed but thorough. Feedback was provided in a personal telephone call within days. Overall the process was managed very well and felt very personal.

Interview Questions

• What experience in your CV is most applicable to this role?   Answer Question

Apr 9, 2018 – Group HR Director

Hi, thank you very much for taking the time to add your review of the interview process. The talent team very much value all feedback and I will also make sure that the CTO is aware of the... More

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMIS Group (Chennai (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

Over all experience was very nice.
    1 round - online test
    2,3 round - f2f , interviewer was very nice. I have learnt few things.
    Next round is HR, They didn't ask that much details in that round. That was quite good.

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rawdon, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EMIS Group (Rawdon, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

2 stage process. The first was the main interview stage with a panel of two interviewers - one from management and one from the technical staff. The interview followed the usual structure - introductions, review of cv, social and skill based questions etc. A significant difference with this interview and others I have taken was the request to write an application to be presented and discussed during the interview. This is the reason for my 'Difficult' rating for the interview as it required a significant investment of time and effort up front to write the application. However, on the flip side, this provided an excellent opportunity to showcase development skills and dive deeper into design and decision making than is usually possible.

The second interview was a meet and greet over a cup of coffee with upper management and was quite a casual format.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part of this interview was creating the application up front to be presented and discussed during the interview process.   1 Answer

Apr 30, 2018 – Group HR Director

Thank you very much for your comments on Glassdoor about your interview experience. I fully understand your difficulty with the application. It is very important to use in the process, but fully... More

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMIS Group (Chennai (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

Technical test tech interview managerial discussio and hr discussion. overall interview process was very good. Improved my knowledge and helped me in preparing better for an interview. Thank you for the opportunity.

Training Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EMIS Group (Leeds, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Desktop questionnaire using STAR ability ratings. Not as good as it could and should have been, as those more adapt in promoting themselves with written examples faired better than those with a wealth of experience.

Dot NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMIS Group (Chennai (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

First round : Technical written exam,
    Second round : Face to Face,
    Final round: HR discussion.

I applied for dot net developer and the process done within a week.The interviewer has asked more questions in OOPS concept. I applied for interview through the Company job Portal.