EOS Accountants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at EOS Accountants

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hackensack, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EOS Accountants (Hackensack, NJ).

Interview

I applied through the college and it took about 3 weeks to set up an interview after I submit my resume. The interview process was pretty easy and relax.

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EOS Accountants (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

I stopped by EOS' booth at the Boston Career Forum. Someone took my resume, reviewed it, then I interviewed with one senior staff, then another interview with a manager or someone with a higher position. Heard back from them 4 days later via e-mail with an offer.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hackensack, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at EOS Accountants (Hackensack, NJ) in November 2015.

Interview

It's professional and takes one week to process. Managers ask questions about resume and career goal. The interview lasts for an hour. After one week, I got the offer letter.

Accountant and Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EOS Accountants (Boston, MA) in November 2014.

Interview

sending resume, having interview with audit manager, audit principal, and partner. they are very kind enough to give me advice.
    As soon as the interview finished, they invited me an dinner,giving me more specific detail.

Interview Questions

• no such questions. they listen to us carefully anytime.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EOS Accountants in November 2014.

Interview

I applied through CFN website, and got two phone interviews with their seniors and partners. I also met them in BCF for final-round interview. The interview process was smooth with general questions, and EOS people were very nice.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EOS Accountants (Lagos (Nigeria)) in October 2012.

Interview

i have attended 5 difference interviews and i made 3. the three i made my point in the first one was 78 percent, second was 60 percent and the third was 80 percent. the two that was not successful i made 48 in each of them.

Audit Intern Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EOS Accountants in October 2009.

Interview

3 round interviews with 2 employees, 2 partners . they are were very nice , friendly. The company's culture are more laid back .