ERA Advertising Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at ERA Advertising

Sort:

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ERA Advertising (Fairfield, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

It was brief, but very thorough. They got to the point quickly and we both benefited in a half-hour meeting. They were able to convey their vision quickly and understandably. The questions asked of my previous work experience made sense and I feel gave them a good idea of how specific and how broad my skill set is. At the end of the interview I was intrigued to continue exploring options with ERA Advertising.

Interview Questions

• "How do you feel your time at CBS Radio has prepared you to succeed at ERA Advertising"   1 Answer

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Suisun City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ERA Advertising (Suisun City, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

It started off with a phone screen with a recruiter, followed by a brief interview with the hiring manager, proceeded by a second interview with team members and the final round was an in-person interview with the hiring manager. It was a great experience because everyone was friendly and made the process a seamless one. The recruiters, recruiting coordinator, hiring manager, director and team members were amazing!

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ERA Advertising.

Interview

They called me into an interview in their office. The hiring manager or "CEO" did not know what position I was applying for or where I applied. After a series of regular interview questions, she started to describe the position. She told me that everyone starts off by selling Direct TV at Costco, and after a couple of months I would be promoted to a manager through their management training program and when I became a manager it would be my job to recruit people to do Direct TV sales. I explained to her that this was not what thought the position was considering that no part of their company is doing advertising (other than to potential workers). She then was slightly upset and advised that I read job descriptions better and to know what I was applying for. She then proceeded to say the wrong title and job description than what was posted. This company is a direct tv sales firm that's main focus is hiring new people to expand their sales. Not for me, but everyone has their own path. Be warned.

Interview Questions

• What was your work experience, and what did you love/hate about it?   Answer Question