ESF Camps Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ESF Camps Interview Questions

2.0

Art Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ESF Camps in March 2017.

Interview

Easy, straight forward phone interview. Asked me general questions about previous work experiences and my background. Sounded like a fun job, but had to decline because pay was far too low for what they were requiring.

Interview Questions

• What was your most rewarding experience working at a previous job?
      How do you handle stressful situations around children?   Answer Question

Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bryn Mawr, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ESF Camps (Bryn Mawr, PA).

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward. The first round was a phone interview. If asked, the second round was in person at headquarters. Many questions are situational, e.g. "describe a time you..." "what would you do if..."

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a child who does not want to participate at camp?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at ESF Camps.

Interview

This was the longest interview process I have ever been through for any job. After stringing me along for months and months, interview after interview, completing personality tests and onerous reference checks, I found out I did not get the job. Felt like I wasted months of valuable job hunting time.

Intern Interview

Interview

Submitted my resume online and applied through company website. The hiring manager called and asked for an interview with supervisor. I went in for the interview at the office with my supervisor. They were extremely nice and asked basic questions.

Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chester, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ESF Camps (Chester, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

First I had a phone interview. Next they brought me in for a formal interview. Casual process. All behavioral and situational questions. They want to make sure you are good with children.

Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ESF Camps (Portland, ME) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview was across skype due to being far away from anyone who could interview me for the position. The interview was very calm, and the questions were typical to that a swim instructor may expect.

Sports Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenwich, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ESF Camps (Greenwich, CT) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was very quick and easy. Interviewed at the local office where the camp takes place at over the summer. Interview was mostly about me and my interest in the job and was nothing more than simple behavioral questions.

Day Camp Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ESF Camps in April 2014.

Interview

Basic childcare questions, easy enough to answer if you've had any experience working with kids, including babysitting. The hiring manager was nice and it wasn't intimidating. Be prepared to explain how you would deal with a difficult child, and know things about ESF (their different camps, etc.). Also don't be afraid to emphasize if there's a certain camp or program you want to work in. If they don't have that available they'll offer you something else.

Interview Questions

• Name the most rewarding experience you have had working with children.   Answer Question

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ESF Camps (Lawrenceville, NJ) in January 2014.

Interview

Apply Online. If they like you they will contact you within a week or two. You will have a phone interview with the boss. After that, if the call went well, then you will set up a Skype interview or go to the camp office for a face to face interview.

Summer Camp Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ESF Camps (Cherry Hill, NJ) in May 2013.

Interview

one interview with the director of the camp
    standard questions about how to deal with children who are uncooperative and if they get hurt
    list hypothetical scenarios and ask for response
    easy to take to interviewer. and conversation flowed smoothly

Interview Questions

• If a child is being uncooperative, how would you respond?   Answer Question